Chapter 24

R.J's POV

"Yeah baby I'll be back home tomorrow night." I tell Anais over the phone.

"Okay daddy I love you! Here you go Gi-Gi!" And she runs off.

"Be safe honey and secure the deal, ok?." My mom takes back the phone encouraging me.

I hear Trina's room door open as she reveals herself and all her beautiful glory. Loss for words I drop my phone.

I wanted nothing more then to pick her up and take her back in that room and-...

I bend down picking up the phone. "Oh, yeah mom! I will! Love you. bye!" I say quickly putting my phone in my pocket and smirking at Trina as we walk side by side.

"Take a picture if you'd like. It'll definitely last longer." She says at me while staring straight but with a tiny smile being suppressed on those sexy plump lips.

"I would but I'd hate to offend Fred." I say jokingly. "You're definitely going to have his attention all night, but I told you this isn't a date." I say as I feel a bit of jealousy rising so I loosen my tie.

"Who said I'm trying to get Fred's attention?" She says teasing as she was implying that she was after another's attention until she adds. " I already have that."

She thinks she's sly but what she doesn't realize is word play is my turn on.

As we get to the lobby Mrs. Janice stops us.

"Sir could I please get a photo of you both. You're both so charming and mesmerizing to look at."

"Uh, yeah sure." I suddenly become hot in the face because Mrs. Janice put me on the spot low key. Like this is prom or something.

I look down at this beautiful brown skin woman, the melanin of her skin is like coffee with a drop of cream. Eyes so big, seductive and brown. As I place my arm on her back and my hand on her shoulder.

Her skin is so soft in my hands, I just wanted to embrace her and protect her from all harm.

I then feel her arm on my back as she places her hand at my waist and then Mrs. Janice takes the picture.

How I wish I could have frozen this moment in time like the picture that would last until forever.

"Absolutely beautiful" Mrs Janice says as we join her to view the photo. And all I could look at was how natural and beautiful Trina looked in my arms.

"We can post this picture to the company's Instagram or your personals ones, once we leave Cincinnati. Last thing we want is paparazzi or crazy fans."

I just smile before I realize. She's dating Fred.

Lucky bastard.

"Alright well let's be off." Janice says and we head off to the restaurant.

————————————————————

As we arrive and go into the restaurant Janice informs the greeter and then we are taken to the roped off area upstairs where Fredrick and his team are waiting for us.

"Freddy!" I say smiling as I greet him dapping him up and embracing him in a brotherly hug.

"My man, my man!" He says smiling before my worse fear happens as he finally views Trina, and it was like everyone in the room disappeared but her.

"Trina, Trina, TRI-NA." He emphasizes her name the last time as he embraces her tightly and she smiles while looking up at him.

What the fuck are you doing! On God I'm about to barf right on this floor.

My brain starts to reel before I feel Mrs Janice pat me on the back. We take our seats then Trina comes to sit by me and Fredrick pulls her seat out for her to sit then going around to his side across from me.

"Alright let's talk business." I say.

————————————————————

Dinner went by smoothly. It was extremely professional. Me and Fred had already discussed what we wanted from each others business as well as what we could gain from partnering up.

The dinner was just to get our board members to go along. Janice stood in for Mack and his dad. And Fred's members attended the dinner.

Afterwards we all chatted and had drinks. At some point Trina ended up over with Fredrick which definitely sobered me up.

"Janice I'm going back to the room before I puke everywhere" I whisper to a tipsy Janice who is chatting with her old friend a woman named Leona.

"Oh sir! Should I..?" She starts but I quickly cut her off.

"No I'm good! Just going back to the room." I stand up collecting my jacket.
"Alright good night everyone and thank you all for your time tonight!" I announce my exit to them as everyone gets up to shake my hand.

Fred gets up and daps me up again before stating, "Hey, I'm gonna keep Trina out late but I'll make sure she get back to her room."

"Sure, sure. Y'all are adults, see ya!" I say looking back at her who was obviously tipsy. She makes eye contact with me as she sips her drink.

Patience, patience.

I think as I make my way out of the restaurant and to my driver.
————————————————————

BUMP!

"Oof!" I hear a loud noise and laughter outside my room door that rouses me out of my sleep.

"You got it!?" I hear a man chuckle.

"Yes, I think!" What sounds like Trina. I get up and go to my door because the pang of curiosity won't die down.

I hear more giggling and laughter then silence.
At this point I look like a crazy man with my ear against the door.

"Mmmf-." I hear smacking sounds of lips as well as a thump against a door as I quickly open my door I see that she is kissing Fred as he walks her in her room backwards, closing the door behind them.

My heart is racing as my mind begins reeling as I hear laughter and stumbling through the walls.

Isn't this a luxury hotel why can I hear everything!? I can't stay in here tonight.

I quickly slide on my shoes and grab my coat and walk down the hall.

"I need a fucking smoke." I huff out as I stride to the elevator.

————————————————————
A/N: I'm sorry Ross! 😬😬🫢

Thank you all for the upvotes and comments I love it ❤️❤️🥰

Don't forget to ⭐️💬🗣️
-chuu💋