Chapter 46

Ross P.O.V

Warning!!: This chapter contains sexual content and language some may find offensive! Read at your own discretion
————————————————————

I stand over my beautiful brown skinned goddess as she lays innocently on the bed.

My dick just won't stop throbbing.

I grab it holding it tightly while staring at her. I notice the small grin on her face, she wore the same one in the shower.

I am going to dominate you.

"It's your turn baby" I say as I gently rub her thighs, making sure to squeeze her sensitive inner thighs. This causes Trina to throw her head back on the bed.

She lifts it back up, that smile is gone and now it's her eyes that are doing the talking. Filled with yearning, my baby is ready for me but I've gotta taste her first.

I drop to my knees slowly leaning in to kiss on her knee and then the other one. I let my tongue glide down her soft legs. Switching from one leg to the other I flick my tongue in between the trail of kisses until I get to my destination.

"I wanna taste you so fucking bad." I say hoarsely.

She just looks at me longingly while biting her bottom lip.

"God, you're so sexy! I need to hear you. Tell me I can taste you." I command as I squeeze her thighs repeatedly getting impatient.

She nods before responding.
"I want to feel your tongue."

"Where?" I ask her. "Tell me, be specific."

"I want your mouth and tongue on my pussy."she moans turning her head to the side.

"So you give me permission?" I say.

"Yes!" She answers and instantly I pull her closer to the edge of the bed and I kiss her swollen clit softly causing her to instantly moan out. I then glide my tongue down from her clitoris through the softness to her sweet spot.

She tasted so good and clean, how I like my pussy to taste. I began to dive in licking up and down, flicking my tongue in her sweet spot on my way back down, then going back up to softly suck her clit. I was lost in the moment until I noticed her grip the bedsheets.

I watched her as her back arched and fell. She moaned out of control as I felt her hand grip my hair.
This must be the spot.

I begin to lick the space in between her sweet spot and her clitoris as she is gushing from my motion.

"No! Not there it's too soon." She moans out hard as she grips my hair. But it's already too late, I'm too fucking hard to stop now.

"Too late baby, I need all of it." I say quickly before going back to my dessert. I reach up grabbing one of her breast in my hand and gently rolling her nipples and that seemed to do it.

Trina moaned and cussed as I felt her sweet spot contracting from her orgasm.

"Oh, fuck!" She said as she was still feeling the waves of her climax. I stand up gripping my throbbing dick. I just hope I don't slide in and immediately cum.