Info Wars

Our 22 made it back to Romeo at about 11 the next morning. We had slept the whole way back, so at least we weren't tired, but man were we hungry. We left our vests at the 22 and went right to the mess hall for breakfast. As always, the mess hall was cluttered with vets, new recruits, police and even civilians who worked on base. Hudson, Sozenn and I grabbed plates of bacon and eggs and then went to sit down.

"Damn am I beat", Hudson said leaning back against the wall, "12 hour flight from here to Germany and the worst part is that the seats suck."

"Agreed", Sozenn said, "my back hurts from the way I was laying."

"That's your own fault", I said, "not the seats."

"How'd you figure?", he replied.

"You just said your back hurt from the way you were laying", I said, "you literally said that it wasn't the seats."

Sozenn lay his head on the ground and covered it with his paws, "ugh, logic...makes my head hurt."

"Mine too", Hudson said, "I need to go to bed."

"Same here", Sozenn replied.

I yawned, "I could use a nap myself."

"That will have to wait till later", Nolan said walking in.

"Hey Nolan", Sozenn said, "wassup?"

"I came to get Tyro",Nolan said, "you two can go about what ever it is you were doing, which from the looks of you is passing out from exhaustion."

Hudson nodded, "basically."

Nolan turned back to me, "your names came back...you'll wanna see this."

I nodded and stood up, following Nolan back to the command tent, finding Jackson there as well.

"Why is Jackie here?", I asked.

"Because this affects him too", Nolan said, "anyhow, I ran Lung's name through the Draco system but didn't find much at first, then I happened across a picture file titled "UIF. JPEG". It was heavily encrypted, but with the help of some tech stooges, I managed to access it and found that it was actually a secure folder filled with files on Falcon Squad, which was the team that Lung was on and one of their most secretive teams."

"What did you find out on them?", I asked.

"The team is made of four members as opposed to the normal five", Nolan answered me, "what's more is that each dragon has a skill sheet a mile and a half long and are hand picked by Lung himself as opposed to being assigned like a normal team."

"What are there names?", I asked.

"We have Avantador, a very skilled and even more young sniper", Nolan said, "he's 14 and damn near a Greenhorn, having graduated basic only a year ago and having been on only two missions, both of which were low risk. According to several AAR's filed by squad leaders and Delta Commandos, he's accurate with his 20mm out to nearly five and a half miles."

Nolan handed me a folder with pictures of a Neon red dragon who had a twinkle in his eyes that reminded me of Ator. There were multiple pictures of him in gear and many more that had been taken from angles above him, leading me to suspect that the members of Lung's team were kept under tight surveillance without them knowing.

"Next in line is Saphira, a close combat expert, very similar in her skill set to a mix of Ator and your friend Trent, though no where near as bomb happy as Ator, she's the one the team calls when they need to knock something over. According to her draft form, she's the youngest dragoness ever in combat at just over ten years old", Nolan said handing me another file. There were pictures of a female with coloration very similar, almost identical to Faline with the one tell mark being black spots on her snout. There were several pictures of her in training and like with Avantador, shots from above at highly visible angles.