#005

"Don't you know that love is the most important thing in the whole world?"

- Misty

My eyes slowly open up

My eyes slowly open up. I was back in the forest again. That dream...

Was it all just a dream? Was Arceus real?

I searched for any sign that could indicate that Arceus was real, but nothing looked out of the ordinary.

Except... my hand is glowing now...

Looking at the hand, the light slowly dimmed, revealing the strange symbol that Arceus had on.

I guess that it was real then.

"Pika pika?" (Y/N) perked up. Looking down at her lap, she noticed Pikachu, staring at her.

"Pikachu! I'm ok." (Y/N) waved him off, revealing the mark on her hand. Pikachu's eyes lit up.

"Pika pika?! Pika Pikachu?!" Pikachu pointed to the mark. It's as if he knew about their existence all along.

"You knew about their existence?" I asked, Pikachu nodded. So they weren't bluffing. They really were a god.

Pikachu's ears perked up. He turned towards the forest. He smiled.

"Pikachu, what's going on?" I questioned. Pikachu simply got off my lap, before pointing in the direction of the forest.

"You want to go there?" I questioned, Pikachu nodded, before running away.

Great, now I have to follow him.

I brushed some leaves away from my face, following where Pikachu was going.

"Pika pika!" Pikachu pointed me in a direction, before heading. I slowly followed.

"Pikachu! Stop running so fast!" I called out. After what felt like hours, Pikachu finally stopped running.