~Halloween Special 2~

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

It's a season of spooks, treats and everything nice!

So anyways, writing ahead of time again, probably not doing Halloween, but oh well :') 

"This is Halloween, this is Halloween, Pumpkins scream in the dead of night. This is Halloween, everybody make a scene. Trick or treat 'til the neighbors gonna die of fright~" Cherry sang to herself, recalling the long old movie that was her Halloween childhood.

She was currently looking around the mansion. A multitude of times, the class 1a members had pulled a string, and yet, when she arrived at the location, there was no one to be found.

She guessed that they were adapting to the situation.

She leaned into a wall, hearing figures walking by, talking in anxious voices.

It's the cellotape man and french boy.

She smiled to herself.

Bingo.

She walked out of the blind spot, her heels creating a tense atmosphere as the two boys looked over at her.

"Is that the Puppertress?" Cellotape man asked, as the french boy nodded, getting ready to flee at any given moment.

"Haunter~" Cherry called out. The two of them looked at her, confused. Haunter? What's tha-

Immediately, the two of them got hit with two sucker punches to the back of the head. The two of them assumed that it was over, that they were going to die.

And they gave in, as everything went to black, the only noise that was being made was the giggles coming off Cherry.

"Mina... I appreciate you attempting to let us out." Toru said. "But do you know a way out here?"

"Nope, not at all." Mina said, drenched in sweat. "If anything, I'm just attempting not to meet the LED monster of Puppetress."