#031

"You can't see them in daylight, but the stars are always shining."

- Cynthia

Flame wandered around the school for a bit, staring at the ceiling of the hallways that spanned across 5 kilometres

Taking a walk around from time to time helps stimulate the brain.

...

[Leave me alone the sports festival is so fucking long.]

A gruff voice within the hallway alerts Flame to a hooded figure in the hallways. He tilted his head, allowing the figure to come closer to him. The figure, this time around, however, dropped his hood.

Flame tiltled his head.

"Tapu Bulu? I wonder why a Pokemon from Hawaii is all they way here?" Flame mused, as Tapu Bulu reached out into his pocket, before bringing out two stones, handing it to Flame, before disappearing.

"Huh?" Flame analysed the new stones he had in his hands. "What is this?"

The two stones only shone brightly.

The afternoon lights shown down on the sports festival as the event was finally at its grand finale

(Thank Fucking God)

Two people walked upon the tall, grey podium where the final match would decide the victor.

Bakugo Katsuki, The Great Explosion God. His skill and talent helped him across all hurdles despite his attitude.

(Y/N) (L/N), The Pokémon Trainer. Her skill and utilisation with the Pokémon which she had created bonds over her helped her reach the final round.

"Hello everyone! Are you ready for the finale of this event?!" Present Mic shouted, as the crowd roared in excitement. Meowth covered his ears lazily, lying down on the table.