#023

"There is magic that brought us together. And that magic... is hope."

- Detective Pikachu

"And the winner is (L/N)!"

A silence washed over the crowd. Everyone was still processing what had happened during the event.

After all, it's not everyday they'd see a person using the feared creatures as transport or anything. Murmers voiced around the crowd. Some were curious, others were worried. Who was this mysterious girl? How was she able to control the creatures they so feared?

Flame and Cherry looked around, sharing a concerned look as they turned to (Y/N), who shifted awkwardly in her position as all eyes were on her.

"Wow! Would you look at that! Even with all odds urned against her, she still prevailed! What a woeful tale!" Meowth dramatically gasped. A small ouch echoed in the stadium shortly after.

"Listen. I'm sure that many of you in the arena has questions. And I'm sure we'll answer them in due time (Probably not), But since you all have little knowledge, me and Meowth here will help you know all about Pokemon and everything." Kami explained.

"You heard them little listeners!

"Please never say 'little' again, it sounds like as you're some sort of pedo just waiting to get into somewhere." Kami dodged potential mature themes.

"Wha- HEY!" Present Mic yelled, as Meowth laughed at his predicament. If you listened closely, you could have heard Eraserhead snicker a bit.

"Anyways! What was that Pokemon that (L/N) had?!" Present Mic asked, as small robotic whirrings went into the background. "uhh..."

"Dragonite, the Dragon Pokemon. A Dragon and Flying type. Dragonite is capable of circling the globe in just sixteen hours. It is a kindhearted Pokémon that leads lost and foundering ships in a storm to the safety of land."

"Wow! Really yo?!" Present Mic asked.

"You're two loud! Jeez!" Meowth muttered.

"Yeah. I guess they are a... rescue hero." You could almost hear the disguised spite in Kami's voice at the words of heroes. Luckily, the rest of the crowd didn't hear.

 Luckily, the rest of the crowd didn't hear