#031.5

Extra chapter 3 - End of the Sports Festival.

The Sports Festival had finally concluded. All the effort has been shown to the world. The relationships which can be formed between humans and Pokémon, the powers that can be brought by Pokémon, all those stuff.

(Y/N) walked alongside a road, alone. She needed a break, a good one at that. The award ceremony had just concluded after all, and while going to find their friends first would be the better thing to do...

Sometimes, they just need a small break in life.

Pikachu smiled, enjoying the evening breeze, as they inhaled the clean air. Fresh air, it must be.

After today, there will be a lot of work that the association will have to do, after all, to ensure the peace between humans and Pokémon are kept.

Just as (Y/N) had started to cross a lake, a blue shine stopped her. Pikachu and (Y/N) turned to the lake, confused. The two looked to each other, before cautiously walking up to the lake, staring at the glowing figure.

(Y/N) stared for a bit, before her ears started to ring. A split fast headache rang in her had, as she clutched to it.

And a few words crossed in her head.

"You shall bring willpower"

Those words rang in her head, before they disappeared, and alongside it, her headache was gone. Her eyes narrowed in confusion.

"You shall bring... willpower?" her eyes narrowed, confused by the message.

"What...?"

This was a unique instance of something strange occurring in Ochaco's life

This was a unique instance of something strange occurring in Ochaco's life. Well, at this point, her parents are rotting away in their sleep, so at this point, a drone with a holographic image is something strange to her.

"Hello Ochaco Uraraka." A figure she had never seen before, a man with a strange suit with an imprinted R on it said. "While this isn't live, I have noticed you from the sports festival."

"Are you... a hero?" Ochaco asked, confused. The figure chuckled, before shaking his head.

"Oh not at all, I mainly took notice of you from your hatred of the Pokémon." A slight gasp escaped her lips, as she narrowed her eyes at the man.

"How do you know this?" She asks. The man raised his hands up, trying to show that he was not a threat.

"Now now. Me and my organisation have been researching about these Pokémon for a while now, and we've taken notice of your hatred of them. How about you use it as an opportunity to get back at them?" The man asked, as Ochaco scoffed, turning her head away.

"And why should I do whatever you say, exactly?" She asked, as the man darkly chuckled.

"We know the Pokémon that has hurt you in some way." That got Ochaco's attention, as her body stiffened.

"Yeah? So what?"

"We know how to locate the Pokémon and find the Pokémon." The man continued to say, as more signs of nervousness appears on Ochaco.

"...And why are you doing this for me exactly?" Ochaco asked, looking worried, as the man only chuckled.

"Well, it's because we wish to also get that Pokémon. After all, that Pokémon had also caused us a lot of pain." The man said, as his tone changed, going for something more... sadder? "That Pokémon had hurt our friends, our family, and so many people, hasn't it."

Ochaco's eyes stiffened. That 'Darkrai' Pokémon didn't stop at hurting her family? It decided to hurt other people as well? It made her stomach churn, as a fury slowly started to envelop her. She had to find that Pokémon.

"What do you want?" Ochaco asked, as the man gave a kind smile.

"Join us. If you join us, we promise to give you everything that will be required to track this Pokémon down and save your own family." The man replied, as Ochaco weighed her options.

...

"Alright then. I'll join your 'organisation'." Ochaco said, as the man nodded.

"Good choice. We shall inform you whenever we get something new of the Pokémon." the man said, as Ochaco nodded, looking away once she heard knocking on her class door.

Not noticing the dark smile the man had on his face.

"Oh, and don't mention this to anyone, ok?" the man said, as Ochaco only nodded.

With that, the hologram disappeared, before the drone flied off out of the classroom, and away from UA high.