#037

"Wow, I have a lot of people to disappoint!"

- Meowth

(Y/N) shivered at the highly-technological building that spiralled over the city

(Y/N) shivered at the highly-technological building that spiralled over the city. It felt like it loomed over her entire being, with the building having technological advancements she thought were only available on I-Island.

She gulped, holding her suitcase close to her, as she took her first steps within the building. Immediately, she could her many different people having conversations. Some seemed to be discussing over a blue print, while others were having a drink with each other.

It made (Y/N) feel out of place in the organisation. But this was the only viable option that she could have taken for her internship. It was quite better than going to Endeavour.

"Hello! How may I help you?" A voice took her out of her thoughts, as she looked to the person in front of her. She was wearing a very dark suit, with purple shorts and a purple tie. She had purple hair and eyes, and had very pale skin, and even the whites of her eyes weren't normal, instead being a bright pink.

The girl looked at her for a few seconds, seemingly pondering something, before her eyes flashed with recognition.

"Woah. Excuse me if I'm wrong, but are you (L/N) (Y/N)?" She asked.

(Y/N) gave her a nod, as a wide smile went on her face.

"Oh! I see! I-" She seemingly stopped herself for a good bit, before pulling out a piece of paper, writing on it. "You're here for your internship, correct?" She asked, her eyes seemingly sparkling.

(Y/N) had to sigh internally. This girl definately wanted to know about the Pokémon. It wasn't a big surprise, however, with the recent resurgence. Either way, no matter the situation, persevering is the best possible thing to do.

It is for the Pokémon after all.

"Yes, I am ma'am." (Y/N) nodded. The woman nodded, writing down a few notes before nodding.

"Alright then. Follow me then!" The woman said, turning her back as she started to walk to a location that (Y/N) was unsure of. She could only guess that she was leading her to the hero Cemiya.

She followed the girl, her eyes darting around the white halls which had a dark blue illuminated on their walls, creating a nice blend of colours in her opinion. Many illustrations of dragons that looked vaguely familiar were also pasted on the walls.

"Oh! By the way!" The girl said, turning her head over to (Y/N) with a smile on her face. "My name is Enda Menander! It's nice to meet you, (L/N)." She gave a nervous smile. (Y/N) nodded, returning her nervous smile with a calm smile of her own.