#039

"Pokémon are tools to be used to get the win, they are pieces of code to be expended."

- Pokémon Challenges

The Rocket Casino, a casino bustling with many people of different shapes, sizes and quirks, all going  ahead and gambling away their money in hopes of greater riches or greater thrills

Some come out lucky, millions of money being ejected into their pocket, all wondering just what they can spend their yen on. Other's come out as failures, spending all their money and unable to gain one sliver of their yen back, all despairing in the further poverty they will have to experience.

Hiding within the casino lied the true, horrible and despicable operations of the Rocket Casino. 

Pokémon trafficking and experimentation. The Casino is a hidden operation where Pokémon are experimented on for their powers and abilities.

Many things occur to them; forced evolution, blood injections and underground battling being a regular occurrence to test them, to make them stronger, and if they become powerful Pokémon that can be used, they are trafficked to the many factions of Team Rocket.

And for the rest of the Pokémon, too weak to successfully survive the hours of Pokémon experimentation? Let's just say a small drug given to them...

That will ensure that they'll never wake up again.

Chiaki hummed to herself, relishing in the cries of the Pokémon in those cages. They brought out a needle, leaking in a chemical before sealing in the chemical.

Walking up to the cages, she brought out the Snom within one of said cages. The Snom slightly struggled within her grasp, but due to it's weakened body, it could only do so much.

Chiaki's grim smile was enough to send shivers down the many Pokémon who have the displeasure of watching what was about to occur.

"Oh don't worry, this will only hurt a lot." Chiaki smiled, her sunglasses falling down upon her eyes as she injected the needle into Snom.

A shriek escaped the Snom, as the Snom immediately escaped her grasp, vigorously twitching and spewing a string shot on the ground.

A familiar light that surrounded it signified that it was evolving. However, instead of the familiar blue that surrounded it, it was now a deadly red that shone within the room.

Chiaki couldn't contain her smile, a blush on her face as she stared at the changing figure morphing into one of an actual monster. She could feel drool dribble down her mouth as she raised her sunglasses, staring at the fully evolved monster that was in front of her.