#036

"I've advanced so far and still there's always more to come."

- Pokemon Advanced Theme Song

The train hissed, screeching to a stop on the train station of Fukuoka city

The train hissed, screeching to a stop on the train station of Fukuoka city. The familiar hum of the voice announced the new location, as a bustling crowd ran out of the train. One looked ready for his job, another was rushing out with her children.

And out came (Y/N), suitcase in hand as she stared at the headline of the train station.

"Fukuoka city. So here I am." (Y/N) muttered, her eyes darting from side to side from the many different people who passed by, also giving her looks of recognition.

She could feel her grip on a minimised Pokeball clench, but upon remembering that a Pokémon was in the ball - specifically her Dragonite - she released her grip, making way for an elderly woman who was passing by.

She needed to find this 'Cemiya' person that Kami had told her about. Searching the name up, it was quite simple to understand why Kami had suggested him.

Cemiya was a hero known to take 30th position in Japan, one of the best out of the many heroes that resides in Japan. He owns the Nitro corporation, a business more focused on the operations of more futuristic equipment for heroes.

So the main question was... why did he want her?

It's quite a good question, but something that she finds very obvious to answer. He obviously wants her for the Pokémon. That's the only real answer she could find from within the few minutes she spent researching the hero.

Well... now that she's gotten everything she needs, there isn't much point as to stall for time. She just needs to now go to his hero association.

It's just going to be... 47 kilometres. That kind of sucks, but in all honesty, (Y/N) has walked further distances without too much issue - mainly cause she was motivated by the Pokémon.

Well, no time like the present.