~ Ash Ketchum Special ~

Originally

Originally. There was darkness...

Then, I slowly came too in a mystical forest. Pikachu was on my shoulder, also waking up. I don't know what happened, or why we're hear in this weird place. Is it the doing of a Pokémon?

"Ugh... Pikachu, where have we ended up?" A voice rang in the distance. I turned towards the voice. I don't recognize it. But most importantly, Pikachu? Is this a Pokémon trainer? I have to find out.

I kept low to the ground, Pikachu stiff on my shoulder, as we slowly approached the sound of the voice.

"Man, if only I could contact Goh or someone..." The voice said. Who's Goh?

"Hello?" I asked. The voice had seemingly stopped. I heard footsteps slowly approach me. I braced myself.

Out of the fog came an unexpected person. He was kind of short, probably a 10-11 year old, wearing a cap and a blue jacket, and blue trousers. He had a Pikachu on his shoulder.

Kinda like me...

"Hello?" He asked. I awkwardly waved, smiling. What was with this kid? Was he another one who knew about the Pokémon?

"Do you know where we are?" I asked. The boy shook his head. I sighed.

"Well, who are you?" I asked. The boy smiled.

"I'm Ash Ketchum, from Pallet Town!" He said. I tilted my head. Pallet town? I've never heard of that town before...

"And this is my partner, Pikachu!" He said.

"Well, I'm (L/N) (Y/N)!" I said. "And this is my partner Pikachu!"

The two Pikachu's smiled too each other.

"Pika Pika!"

"Well, since we have nothing to do, wanna get to know each other?" I asked. Best to know about him.

"Sure!" He responded

The boy told me of all his adventures. He talked about his travels through the four regions of Japan, the region in New York, Paris, Hawaii and the UK. He told me off his achievements, from beating the super strong Battle Frontier, to becoming Hawaii's champion, before becoming the World Champion.

And all of his friends, human and Pokémon.

This kid has been through a lot. Many adventures. Many stories, a lot. How has he been able to go through so much?!