#019

"Getting wrapped up in worries is bad for your body and spirit. That's when you must short out your logic circuits and reboot your heart." 

- Elesa

[3rd person pov:]

[3rd person pov:]

"Yesterday, UA High reported that high school students were attacked by villains and monsters alike! According to police, this group is known as the league of villains, and have been plotting to kill All Might."

As always, the news is always scrambling, trying to find the latest scoop, either true or false, and expose it to the world without any effort.

"However, from the news we've received, the monster that attacked the UA student is part of the same monsters that plagued this world several years ago." there were several gasps from crowds synonymously, looking shocked that the news even graced their 'precious' ears.

However, this time, the information was leaked, the information about the mysterious creatures that 'plagued' the Earth several years ago.

"Luckily, our symbol of peace, All Might, defeated both the villains and the creature. However, no physical evidence of the creature was posted." The reporter said.

"As our investigation continues, we also recieved many comments from citizens regarding the incident." Another reporter said, handling the microphone to a citizen. "Ma'am, how do you feel about the creatures? What do you think about how UA should deal with the creatures?"

"Terrified! I feel like those creatures should be locked up, banished away never to be seen by the public eye!"

[flick]

"Death to the creatures!"

[flick]

"I hope the heroes will be able to get rid of the creatures fully this time..."

[flick]

"They should be purged."

As more channels go over the news, before it became unbearable, the TV was switched off.

In the room, Kami, Cherry and (Y/N) sat. Cherry's face was one of shock, wondering just how on Earth the news even got out. Kami kept a stoic face, seemingly not caring, while (Y/N) could do nothing but keep her head low, shame written all over it.

"Pika pika..." Pikachu looked at his trainer, knowing already how she feels about all this. It didn't take a genius to know.

Despair, pain and shame.