#038

"I must have been eating a chicken sandwich when planning for this fight or something"

- Pokemon Challenges

(Also, this is sort of an exposition chapter? But it's still sort of integral, so I suggest reading it)

(Y/N) could feel herself collapse on a giant bed that was offered to her in Cemiya's corporation. Apparently, having small robot assistants helping to direct her was quite the average thing for the Cemiya corp, however, most of their more bigger operations are centred in I-Island.

"I wonder if father also contributes to the Cemiya corp?" (Y/N) asked herself. Bringing out a Pokeball, Pikachu was released from his ball, stretching before shaking himself.

"Pika..." Pikachu stuck his tongue out, looking almost disgusted by being stuck within the Pokeball once again. (Y/N) laughed at the electric mouse's expression, which Pikachu took offense at.

"Pika!" Pikachu exclaimed, crossing his arms, as (Y/N) only giggled some more.

"S-sorry! It's just that you made such a funny face just from being stuck in the ball!" (Y/N) smiled, covering her mouth with a hand. Pikachu turned his head away, playfully pouting as a ew sparks danced around his cheeks.

(Y/N) quickly calmed down, raising an eyebrow as she got off her bed.

"Hey Pikachu. Before it turns to night, how about we explore this place?" (Y/N) said, adjusting her hat. "I am interested about what they have in this organisation."

Pikachu smiled, jumping on her shoulder with an encouraged "Pika!" coming from it, a giant smile on Pikachu's face. (Y/N) had to smile from Pikachu's overly big smile, as she pushed the door to her room open.

 (Y/N) had to smile from Pikachu's overly big smile, as she pushed the door to her room open

(Y/N) has been wondering around for goodness how long. The white and blue hallways which plagued the corporation had quickly gotten her lost, as she wondered around rooms which she thought were familiar, but end up not being.