#015

"I wanna be the very best like no one ever was."

- Pokemon Theme Song (Original)

"So this is UA high?" I thought, Pikachu on my shoulder

"So this is UA high?" I thought, Pikachu on my shoulder. It was empty, most likely because students were in class.

If anything, I'm surprised that not anyone is out of the class. UA high must be that important huh?

Where is it? Where is the principal's office? They need a map for this place. It's hard to find everything, especially if you aren't a student.

"Principal's office..." I muttered, looking at some directions, before heading in the opposite direction. Did I really pass it? For fucks sake!

After backtracking, I checked the titles of every door.

Lets see...

Teachers office... Consultant office... Ah!

I found it!

I knocked on the door.

And waited.

And waited...

And waited......

I immediately perked up at crashing sounds from inside. Did something happen? Is the rat in danger?

I grabbed the door knob.

"Pardon for the intrusion!" I shouted, opening the door. I stared at the rat, who was lying down on the floor.

"Umm... are you ok?" I reached out to the possible corpse, immediately flinching when he immediately raised his head.

"I'm alive!" He shouted. I withdrew my hand quickly, surprised.

"Holy shi-" I stopped the naughty word from escaping my mouth.

"Language (L/N)!" The rat scolded me. I rolled my eyes, as I sat on the chair opposite of his desk. Pikachu quickly got of my shoulder, curious about all the books that were on the shelves.

"So, before we get started, I think we should reintroduce ourselves." Nezu said. I raised an eyebrow. "We didn't really meet on good terms yesterday, so I think it's best if we do so."

"I see."

"Anyways, my name is Nezu. I'm the principal of U.A. High! It's nice to meet you!" He said, raising his paw.