#014

"Even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought."

- Alder

I glared holes into the leader of the Hero Public Safety Commission

"Well, it's really nice to meet you, (L/N)" She said, in a very distasteful tone as she glared into me as well, before glaring at Flame, who uncomfortably shifted in his position.

"Honestly, this is a strange situation we're in." Kami pointed out, as all attention diverted to him.

Even from the centre, I can tell how nervous he is, and that's saying a lot, since he refuses to show much emotion.

"I mean, making her become a hero otherwise you'd jail us is kinda rude, lets be honest." He shrugged, as an officer glared holes into him.

"Acts against a hero can be considered actions of a villain!" the officer shouted.

"It's self defence! You'd shoot the gun at me if I'd go ahead and attack you with a knife, wouldn't you?!" Kami claimed, putting an emphasis on self defence.

"Now now, Mr. Kami." Kami quickly moved his head towards the leader of the commission, who was talking.

"We've definitely taken what you've said into consideration, it was self defence, but it still doesn't help the case of conspiring against the heroes and attacking them." She said, as Kami mumbled something.

I slammed my hands on the desk.

"But it still does not constitute forcing me to be a hero." I said.

A sweat dripped down the presidents forehead.

"Well, it's either that, or the 'creatures' will be taken away." She responded. I clenched my fist. Really using the Pokemon against me, huh?

How disgusting.

It's really hard to find something to say. I'm scavenging around in my brain, but nothing is coming up. I don't know much about law. I never really took interest in it

Now i wish i did.

"Self defence is not why you are here today." The leader said, as she slammed pictures onto the desk.

I looked over them, several pictures of me were shown with the Pokemon. On any other day, I'd just laugh it off, but this...

This is really nerve wracking.