#020

"There's no need to panic or stress. Take it easy. There's plenty of time."

- Cyclist 

Cherry walked through the quiet forest

Cherry walked through the quiet forest. Of all the things that she could have done today, foresting alone seemed a bit out of place.

However, taking a break from her chaotic group once in a while really put her mind at ease. Her Litwick even seemed to think the same, as it followed her without any problems. They spun around, peacefully humming to a random tune

"Litwick~ Lit~ wick~. Li-"

The humming came to an abrupt stop. Liwick's flame enlarged, looking over a pond nearby. Cherry, noticing Litwick's guarded look, turned to see what was happening.

In front of her, a small body floated above a pond. Well, she wouldn't call it a body, more like... A strange water phenomenon that created a body. Out of instinct, she brought out a Pokeball.

"What's going on..." She thought to herself, readying herself for a battle.

But then, the water disappeared. Cherry looked confused, before a sudden ringing enveloped in her head.

"Hgn!" She grunted. Almost all she could hear was ringing. Almost.

A small tiny voice went though her head, so fast she almost didn't catch onto it.

"You shall bring Emotion."

Cherry opened her eyes, looking around, confused. Those words were replayed in her head over and over. Who or what was that? What did it mean?

(Y/N) stood, awkwardly shifting in her position, like any other rational person would do in this situation

Nobody responded to her introduction. no welcome, no words.