#011

"Man has plenty to learn from nature and from Pokemon"

- Mr. Briney

I rested my palm on the sheet of paper in front of me

I rested my palm on the sheet of paper in front of me. My pen clicked, attempting to help me concentrate on what school I should go to in the future.

What would I want to do in the future... I don't know...

I scratched the back of my head, looking around the other students. Most of them already seem dead set on what they wish to do.

But that's not a surprise, all of them wish to be heroes.

I sighed. I couldn't pick. I don't know what to do...

I pocketed the piece of paper, shaking my head as I stared outside.

Do I really have to think about the future...? I'd rather live in the present.

I stared over my shoulder. The green haired boy was ridiculed horribly after people found out that he was joining UA.

For me...

I couldn't really do anything...

But it doesn't matter now. I'll just continue training the Pokemon until I figure it out!

 I'll just continue training the Pokemon until I figure it out!

"Hey!" A voice shouted from behind me. I rubbed my ears as I checked to see who it was.

It was the green bean boy. What does he want?

"Yes?" I asked.

"Do you think I can become a hero?" He asked. I raised my eyebrow at that. After all, it was something I had dreamed about before meeting Arceus.

I turned away, thinking.

"Well... It would be very hard without a quirk. And being a hero is a very hard job already..." I mumbled. Broccoli boy just sighed.