#033

"A good friend left me... and I miss her everyday. But I know we'll always be friends. Forever."

- Ash Ketchum

(...Why does this quote hurt me...?)

Ever since she was born, Agrona had always managed to keep a blank look in her face

Ever since she was born, Agrona had always managed to keep a blank look in her face. Her quirk, 'half mask', does that to her, making her left side of her face very expressive while her right remains uncomfortably stoic.

But the mission that she has been given had made her eye twitch. Something that, while it doesn't necessarily mean too much in the grande scheme of things, can speak volumes of her irritation.

Her gun was directly pointed at a grunts head, who only shivered in fear in her presence. The masked part of her face glowed in anger, something that can strike fear into any fool unfortunate enough to get on her bad side.

Which is unfortunately what this grunt had done.

"What a joke. Are you really saying that you failed to get even one DNA piece of Darkrai? How?" Her voice was deathly calm, sending shivers down the grunt's back at her voice.

"W-we're sorry! We tried to find anything, but that Darkrai Pokémon is too good at hiding it's traces!" The grunt shouted. Agrona's masked flashed once again.

A pause filled the air, neither of the two saying anything, the only sound being the ticking of the clock nearby.

Agrona spun her gun around, before placing it in the side of her pocket, a scowl on her mask, with the other half of her face still remaining blank.

"Go back to the casino, and don't make me see you again." She threatened, as the grunt nodded, before quickly scrambling away from the area, thankful for their spared life.

Agrona huffed a breathe, leaning against the wall as she pulled out a blunt. She used a lighter, lighting the end of the blunt, before placing it into her mouth, huffing a breathe of the sickly damaging air.

"Ohhhh Agiiiii!" A sickly sweet voice erupted. Agrona cursed under her breathe, turning to the door, as a female with a giant smile bounced into the room. She wasn't very tall, and almost looking like a child, but Agrona knew better. She could see the very feminine figurine, and in truth, she was just short, not a loli.

The girl walked up to Agrona, a giant smile on her face.

"Well well! How's managing the Darkrai case going?" The girl smirked, raising her sunglasses and resting them on her forehead. Agrona rubbed between her eyes, a snarl on her face.