#021

"There are bad ways to win and good ways to lose. What's interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which. A flipped coin doesn't always land on heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all."  

- Grimsley

"Ah yes, the rise of the Pokemon

"Ah yes, the rise of the Pokemon." Kami listened to the radio. Ever since the incident regarding the USJ, more and more Pokemon have been appearing, making their name known throughout the Earth.

It was not a great situation. Many, many people were busy yodelling every single time news about a 'creature' came up.

It was fucking annoying, and if he was in the right mind, he'd give those news broadcasters a piece of his mind.

But his mind's never in the right place, at least, at the right time, so he's busy just staring at the ceiling while the radio played, detailing the Pokemon to an almost comical degree.

"Char char?" His Charmeleon came up to him, poking his arm.

"Huh? Oh yeah, I still have to do 'that'." Kami mumbled, picking up Charmeleon's Pokeball before returning Charmeleon in it, keeping the ball in his pocket.

Kami glared holes into Meowth, who was lazily napping on the couch.

It was another day of Class 1A avoiding (Y/N). It was 100% annoying to her.

The class was wearing the sports uniform, getting ready for the sports festival. An unreadable expression crossed (Y/N)'s face, as she stared at the ceiling, not responding once to anything. Not even the declaration of war that Todoroki said to Midoriya.

She quietly stood up, somehow gaining the attention of everyone.

... Silence ...

"What?" (Y/N) asked, as most of the students turned their heads away, except for one brave soul.

Midoriya gulped, slowly making his way to (Y/N), who only raised a brow.