#019.5

Extra Chapter 1 - Ends tangle up

[After the USJ incident]

Everyone was outside the USJ, shaken up after their scary encounter. It's a miracle how they had just managed to survive just about everything that came across them.

From the scary villains, to the strange creature that had appeared.

Some students were busy, talking about what zones they were in. Others went ahead and asked about their teachers and friend.

"Detective. What about Mr. Aizawa?" The Frog like student, Tsuyu asked.

"The bones in his arms are splintered and he's got facial fracturing. Fortunately there doesn't seem to be any serious brain damage. But, his orbital floor has been almost completely destroyed. We have no way of knowing if his eyesight will be impaired once he's healed up." The detective explained. Some of the students gulped at that sentence, before asking about Thirteen.

"There's no need to worry there. Despite some pretty bad lacerations to the back, Thirteen is gonna pull through, good as new." He responded, the class heaving a sigh of relief.

"Wait! What about Midoriya?" Ochaco asked.

"Midori‐‐ Ah, Recovery Girl is taking care of him, too. He's fine."

The duo sighed, before contemplating something. The girl, what about her?

"Did any of you see the creature? The scary blue dragon?!" Mina asked.

"Creature?" Jiro asked.

"You weren't there! It was this giant terrifying monster with a blood moon as it's wings! It was really scary!" Sero shouted. "It almost destroyed the USJ more than the villain!"

"As if it weren't bad enough, there was this girl which was also there who brought out more of those creatures and made them fight!" Mineta screeched.

"A girl?" Iida asked. The class simulataniously nodded.

"It was so weird! Those creatures were said to no longer exist by the governement, right?" Toru wondered.

"I can't believe those monsters still live and breathe the same air as us." Yaoyorozu muttered, looking around. "Who knows, there may even be one here."

"Speaking of the girl, what happened to her?" Ojiro asked, scratching his cheek.

"I saw her with the principal, probably in trouble for tresspassing." Satou said.

As students continued muttering about the girl and the creatures, the Detective decided to put his own input on the conversation.

"Yes. Those are the creatures from many years ago. However, it's not my place to tell you about the connections the girl has with them, or why they are back." He said. He turned his back, before saying...

"Also, keep this girl private. We cannot tell the public about her. It's for her own safety." He said, as the class nodded. With that, he walked away.

 With that, he walked away

"There are many people who are talking shit about me. I can feel it. I feel like I might as well go feral and burn their house down." (Y/N) grumbled.