#043

"Aiming my Volt tackle to the middle of your heart"

- Hatsune Miku (Pokémon X Miku Collab)

The blue hue resided within an unknown area, Chiaki getting up, dusting off her clothing with a grim smile on her face as she bounced right back up from the floor, adjusting the sunglasses at the top of her head

The blue hue resided within an unknown area, Chiaki getting up, dusting off her clothing with a grim smile on her face as she bounced right back up from the floor, adjusting the sunglasses at the top of her head. Losing like that is embarrassing, and she'd rather not look like a loser in front of her co-workers.

"Ah! Zavier! You really saved my skin this time~" Chiaki gave a good smile, as the man only smirked.

"Just means you owe me one. You know how you can fix that, right?~" The male smiled, giving a widened eye. Chiaki, however, dropped her smile, an irritated expression on her face as she started to walk by. The man bent his body down, a smirk still remaining on his face. She knew what he was doing, and crossed her arms above her chest, looking over her shoulder.

"I have no interest in taking part in your sexual fantasies." Chiaki waved him off, opting to open the door and quickly leave. Zavier only rolled his eyes, picking himself back up from staring where he shouldn't be.

"Whatever. The boss-man is also asking for you." That's when Chiaki felt herself freeze, feeling sweat pile up on her back. Great, he knew she screwed up. The consequences to this may mean death! And a genius such as herself cannot afford to die yet.

"I see... thank you for alerting me." She closed the door behind her, noticing the boss right in front of her, chair away from her as he stared out into the distance of the window in front of them, a vast view of Hosu city beneath them.

"Chiaki. It's good to see you." The man hummed, turning his chair as he stared at the girl with a grim glare. She could feel her hands clam, but she wiped it away, inhaling a bit to calm her nerves, and put a smile on her face.

"Hello Sir Giovanni. I heard you wanted to speak with me?"

"Why, yes indeed. It would seem like not only have you squandered our biggest source of income..." His eyes narrowed, "But you also almost got captured by heroes."

Of course he would know that.

"Ehehh..." she nervously chuckled, attempting to find something just to possibly get out of this. "My calculations had... a mistake that costed me."

"Aren't you supposed to be the scientist who's calculations are never wrong." Ah, there it is. The title she had always boasted while within the organisation, thrown right back at her face. She hid a snarl, silently biting her fingertips.

"Sir-"

"You shall be de-promoted from a Rocket admin. Restore your image, then you shall return to your position." Giovanni cut through her words, leaving her speechless as he turned his chair back on her, as a way to signal that he's finished talking.