#027

"It's a whole new place! With a brand new attitude! But you still gotta CATCH'EM ALL! Be the best that you can be!"

- Pokemon OP 3 (English)

(Y/N) was in the waiting room

(Y/N) was in the waiting room. She grasped a Pokeball, looking over it contemplatingly. To be honest, she didn't know why she was thinking so hard, but she was.

"Those creatures that you brought. They destroyed my families life. They destroyed many people's lives! So I'll show you and this festival those 'Pokemon's true colours."

What did she mean by that? Pokemon aren't the kind of creautres to just up and 'destroy' someone's life, unless they triggered the Pokemon to do so.

It was weird.

But at the same time, she's probably over-exaggerating it, but that contradicts her pure fury and her saddened expression. Why?

"Yo, (Y/N)!" Cherry's voice called out, breaking her stupdor. She jumped.

"Ah! Cherry! How are you here?" She asked. Cherry tilted her head, analysing her.

"What's bothering you?" She asked. (Y/N) tilted her head.

"It has to do with one of my classmates. She seems extremely pissed off at me for some reason." She muttered. A frown took on Cherry's face.

"Why are you listening to her then? She can't just pick a fight on someone." Cherry muttered, before smiling. "Tell you what? How about we go over to her and beat her up a couple of times?"

"Wh- Cherry where did this come from?" (Y/N) asked, while Cherry rapidly scratched her head.

"Don't worry! I was just joking! Mostly..." She whispered the last part. (Y/N) deadpanned, before looking away.

"What I don't get was why she was crying?" (Y/N) said. "Did I ever do anything to her? I don't think so?"

"Hey! That doesn't matter now!" Cherry cupped (Y/N)'s cheeks." What matters right now is taking the lead for the Pokemon!" She said.(Y/N) smiled.

"Right... for the Pokemon!"

 for the Pokemon!"