#013

This chapter is brought to you by my discord server.

Get early announcements and updates on my Fanfics there!

Join here

https://discord.gg/GCFSZAuYNd

...

"Me, give up? No way!"

- Ash Ketchum

I stared into the burning fire

I stared into the burning fire. The Pokemon were running away in panic, searching for ways to escape the flames.

Panic was obvious within them, as a towering figure loomed over them.

Endeavour...

Sweat dripped down my head as I looked around. All Might walked up to us, as all the other heroes started recovering from their delimias.

Except Gang Orca, rest in peace.

All Might rushed up to me in a blink of an eye. I felt my eyes widened.

"Accelgor!" I cried out. The pokemon appeared faster than I could blink, pushing All Might back before he had an opportunity to attack me.

I put a hand on my heart, evening out my breathing.

Did this bitch really just attack me?!

I took a look at Kami, Cherry and Flame. Already, it was obvious that this was going to be a full blown fight.

"Flame, I need you to find a Pokemon which can use Rain Dance." Kami pointed out, as Flame nodded, retreating into the woods.

A pack of Pokeballs enlarged. We all smiled, grabbing the balls by our fingers.

"Everyone, come on out!" We shouted.

Over on Kami's side, he had Dragapult, Doublade, Charmeleon, Rowlet, Gligar and a Porygon.

On Cherry's side, she had a Darumaka, Phantump and Litwick

And with me, I had Pikachu, Eevee, Lucario, Kirlia, Gengar and Dragonair.

Kami scowled at the heroes.

"There's really no talking it out with you all huh? It's all just fight, fight, capture and fame with all of you." Kami analysed, before pointing at Eraserhead and Present Mic.