Christmas Special: Capturing Santa Claus!

Warning: Really low quality as I got Demotivated!

"Hey, it's December, correct?" Kami voiced the main question wafting in the early winter morning, snow pattering down on his body and shoulders, culminating

"Yeah, why?" Cherry responded, snuggling into her scarf, a red hue on the tip of her nose from the freezing morning cold. Kami shivered a bit, crossing his arms over his body for warmth.

"Well, I-I just w-wished to start t-the morni-ing by s-stating the obvious is all." Kami dismissed, staring down from the wall the two were seated on.

Within the walls of the Pokemon association, a lot of things were happening. Both to humans and Pokemon.

Bug types in particular had mostly taken the winter times to either migrate to hotter climates or hibernate inside the building, in a room that they most likely won't be disturbed in.

A lot of types spent a lot less time outdoors as well, most of them shivering from the freezing cold. Dragon types, Fire types and Flying types especially were experiencing a hell on Earth, all running to the heaters within the building to prevent being cold.

On the other hand, Ice types are living the best lives, all enjoying the freezing cold they almost never get to experience otherwise. Cheers rang within the association gardens, ice types playing together in a climate which suits them.

"I wonder if Santa's gonna give me a present this year" Cherry hummed, "he never got a good present for me for the last 5 years." She pouted, crossing her arms as her eyes just continued to dart around the field.

"R-Really? Me neither." Kami hummed, an annoyed look on his face, puffling out a hot breath, insignificant to the cold air.

This was about the time (Y/N) had walked out, a paper in her hands as she read through it. Pikachu was on her shoulders, sporting a small hat and scarf on his body.

Cherry took notice of (Y/N).

"Hello (Y/N)! What's in your hands?" Cherry asked, waving to (Y/N)

"A hit list!"

Cherry just stared, dumbfounded at the answer, while Kami chuckled a bit, raising an eyebrow, as his curiosity grew.

"Why?" Kami asked, getting off the wall and dropping into the snowy ground.

"I wanna capture Santa Claus." (Y/N) hummed, as Pikachu smiled, a paw in the air. "He hasn't visited my family in 10 years, and I deserve a present." (Y/N) had an irritated smile on her face, as Kami skimmed over the supposed hit list.