#035

"My whole life I spend to this. Time to test my skills."

- Pokemon Johto League Champions Theme Song

It was a rising morning within the Pokémon base

It was a rising morning within the Pokémon base. The orange light of the sun slowly ascended to the sky. The early Pidoves were singing, while the Dollivs started to bathe in the early sunlight. Flame had his arms behind his head, relaxing in the morning sun, leaning into his fold-up chair.

"Ah, how peaceful." Flame muttered, closing his eyes as he listened to the many Pokémon sounds which chirped around him.

"AGHHHHHHHHH WHAT DO I DO!?" A loud voice startled the many Pokémon which were starting their mornings, as well as Flame, who's eyes shot wide open in confusion. He looked around animatedly.

"U-Uhh..." Flame muttered, a confused look on his face. He turned around, raising an eyebrow at (Y/N), who had very messy hair, and a bit of bag underneath her eyes. "(L/N)? What's going on?" He got out of his chair, adjusting his hoodie.

"Flame, you know any heroes that I can intern under?" (Y/N) asked, scratching her head. "I have to submit this soon. I made the mistake of postponing it!"

Flame sighed, raising an eyebrow as he walked over to her list. The many Pokémon in the forest either watched, continued over their day, or in the case of a Pachirisu, climbed on Flame's shoulder and looked over his shoulder.

There was many a list. So many names that not even Flame knew, which was quite the surprise. He sighed, scratching his head.

"Maybe Endeavour or Hawks?" Flame muttered, but (Y/N) immediately shut him down, an annoyed look in her eyes.

"You know what Endeavour tried, don't suggest him." (Y/N) crossed her arms, an annoyed look in her eyes. "And I don't plan to go to that Hawks person."

"I dunno... maybe ask Cherry or Kami?" Flame muttered, as (Y/N) shot him a slightly bewildered look. She then sighed.

"Fine fine." (Y/N) said, before she ran off.

"Pachi?" The Pachirisu muttered, as Flame eye's darted to it, before he shrugged. The Pachirisu followed what he did, also giving a shrug.

 The Pachirisu followed what he did, also giving a shrug