#045.5

Extra chapter 6 - tickets to new places

"How can I help you president?" Flame asked, cautiously closing the door behind him as he entered the room

"How can I help you president?" Flame asked, cautiously closing the door behind him as he entered the room. A worried look flashed upon him as he stared at the disheveled form of the president. Despite how much she's done against the Pokemon association with pressuring (Y/N) and basically making her be forced to go to UA high to prove something, he knew in the end, it'll only prove to be a hurdle that can be overcome.

But he still wants to know why exactly she has summoned him specifically. If it's something that other members can do, he swears-

"Hello Flame." The president started, writing down something on a couple pieces of paper. "Do you know the period we are currently in?"

Flame... raised an eyebrow at the vague question.

"Can you be more specific?" Flame questioned, placing a hand on his chin as he looked around for some sort of hint.

"It's the period of the I-expo." The president replied. An 'oooooh' escaped Flame as he adjusted his tie, a small smile on his face.

"Ah, I see. You're searching for representatives of the hero association?" Flame scratched his cheek, a bit nervous for why she summoned him. "But if that was the case, wouldn't you have summoned a person like... Rei? The event organizer?"

"That would have been the case. However, it's in the event's best interest to bring along your Pokémon association to attend the event." The president informed, a lack-luster smile on her face. Meanwhile, Flame inhaled a sharp breath, his eyes shining.

"Wait... We get to go to I-Island!?" Flame exclaimed, his hands rubbing together. It's been a dream to be able to visit I-Island one day! He's been ever excited to see the technology that's developed on the island. Sadly, due to him working in two associations, he has never been able to gain an opportunity to do so.

"Yes, you get to." She replied, her eyes diverting to her computer screen, seeming almost distracted. Flame's attention, however, was spent, thinking of the possible sights he could see in I-Island.

The technologies, the style! It screamed out to him!

"Thank you so much president!" He quickly bowed, before escaping the room, a wide smile on his face as he closed the door behind him.

The president only had a dark look in her eyes, shuffling through pieces of paper she had made of Team Rocket. She couldn't tell what the team's next move would be.

But no matter what it was, it only spelt trouble, and she was unsure if even she will be able to do anything to stop what she had started.

...Well, it won't be the worst thing, anyways if Giovanni succeeds. The problem is with it being out of her control.

What a headache...

!eeeeyB !dlog yub ,margoloh a si esrevinu eht ,noisulli na s'ytilaeR !rebmemeR