#024

"You know Pokemon have different abilities? People are like that two. Everyone has different potentials"

- NPC trainer (Gold/Silver/Crystal)

Before we begin, this chapter of Pokemon Heroic Adventures is brought to you by Forever Dreaming Transcripts

Do you ever wish for a transcript which has all MHA episodes up to the fifth season? Well guess what. F.D does!

#not-sponsered

I've just been using this to help assist in the creation of the USJ or Sports Festival arc, incase you don't wish to go rewatch the episodes to do so. If you want to do so two, head down to this link.

https://transcripts.foreverdreaming.org/viewforum.php?f=1419

Here's the link. Now lets read.

(L/N) stood at the left of Midoriya

(L/N) stood at the left of Midoriya. Ochaco stood at the right of Midoriya, while Tokoyami stood at the center. Midoriya, being the ringleader, sat ontop of the three, wearing the million point headband.

As the countdown started, Midoriya looked to his team for reassurance.

"Ochaco?" Midoriya asked.

"Right!" She responded.

"(L/N)?"

"Leave it to me!" (L/N) responded, enlargening the pokeball.

"Tokoyami?"

"Yes!" He said.

"Alright. Here we go." (Y/N) muttered.

As the countdown reached zero, all teams had sprinted for first place. There was only one thing they could do.

"Run away!" Midoriya called, as the trio had started moving, avoiding any possible attacks. Amist the chaos, (Y/N) noticed a giant puddle heading towards her team. There was only one thing she could do.