#045

"Never show dismay of things you've yet to see"

- Pokémon Sun and Moon OP (JAP)

The winds howled through the trees on that Thursday afternoon, marking a day since Ochaco received the fateful message to rendezvous in the forest

The winds howled through the trees on that Thursday afternoon, marking a day since Ochaco received the fateful message to rendezvous in the forest. There she stood, donned in her hero gear, striding purposefully towards the assembled group.

"Hello?" Her greeting prompted a collective flinch from the members, their hushed whispers filling the air. A particular figure emerged from the group, towering over Ochaco. The blank expression on her face was a tad intimidating, unmoved by Ochaco's silent plea for any sign of emotion.

"Good day, Ochaco Uraraka." Agrona, with flowing white hair, identified herself. "I'm one of the admins of Team Rocket."

"Uhh... Good Afternoon, Ma'am." Ochaco nodded. "I'm Ochaco Uraraka, a hero in training."

"I see." Agrona nodded, her mask-covered face almost resembling a smile. 

"Our readings were correct. The Pokémon's biodata matches, found right here in this forest. It took us the entire night to reach this place, though," Agrona hummed, pulling out a laptop and delving into data incomprehensible to Ochaco.

"And... If we capture the creature, how do we use it to cure my family?" Ochaco asked, her mind focused on the crucial question. Agrona eyed her, revealing little in her gaze. "Can it release my family?"

"That's something we'll have to figure out once we have it," Agrona replied, shutting down her technology before directing the grunts. "Move out."

Illuminated lights glowed in the forest, a mystical aura casted upon the grassy pastures

Illuminated lights glowed in the forest, a mystical aura casted upon the grassy pastures. Many Pokemon - big and small - played together, slept together, and did basically anything together.

Amidst this magical scene, a particular Pokémon floated at the centre of the aura. Its blue eyes flashed mysteriously as it observed its surroundings, its expression indecipherable.