#034

"There's nothing you could ever do that would be pointless.

- Ash Ketchum

"...Teaching." Cherry muttered, a dead expression on her face as she stared at the two teachers within the resturant. "...teaching."

Both Kami and Cherry had been stopped by a passer-by car, who the both had recognized to be two teachers of UA, as well as pro heroes. Midnight and Present Mic. The two were then pulled into a resturant, where the teachers had ordered for them, as well as signed autographs.

"You want us to teach people about Pokémon?" Kami asked, tilting his head as he took a sip of his mint chocolate drink. He curiously raised an eyebrow, as the two teachers nodded.

"Well, yes, of course." Midnight gave a smile as one hand pointed to the sky, while another at her chin, seemingly thinking over what words she shall use. "You see, pretty boy-"

"Don't call me that." Kami interrupted, an annoyed look on his face by the nickname. Present Mic sighed, while Midnight has to scratch her cheek awkwardly at the interruption. Kami sighed, taking another sip as Cherry had to think for a bit.

"Go on." Cherry said, as Midnight perked up.

"Well, since the sports festival, many more people have gained a sudden interest in what the Pokémon are. They are interested in what they do, and why they exist." Midnight explained, as Cherry and Kami shared a look with each other.

"Ya see, we want people who know 'bout the creatures-" A glare shot by Cherry made Present Mic immediately change up his words. "- I-I mean Pokémon to be able to teach the young listeners at UA high! Maybe then, the students will be able to spread the words about what they learnt to family and friends! Then more people will know about what they are."

Kami twirled with the beads of his jacket, as he raised an eyebrow. Cherry had to cross her arms, tilting her head with a curious look in her eyebrow.

"Cool and all, but even if UA helps teaches students about the Pokémon and stuff, won't that stuff just interfere with the students courses and all that?" Cherry asked. "After all, it's a hero course, and I'm personally not interested in heroics."

"You tend to forget that UA is one of the more influential places in Japan, right?" Midnight smirked. Kami rolled his eyes, taking another sip from his mint chocolate chip.

An awkward silence took the group for a few seconds. Kami fiddled with the bead part of his hoodie, a strange look in his eyes. Cherry tilted her head.

"Fine, but don't be suprised if they don't learn anything." Kami hummed, as the two raised an eyebrow. "I'm not exactly the most effective person at teaching." Kami's eyes narrowed, before he sighed.