#012

"That's right, I am too weak to work, but a Pokemon battle isn't work."

- Ash Ketchum

The night was silent

The night was silent. The cool breeze blew over Flame, as he took a walk around the Redtree forests. He's never been the biggest fan of nature, but he's come to appreciate it, especially at night.

He contemplated over the 6 months they have stayed together. It was the most fun 6 months ever. All of their shells were broken out and everyone was so expressive.

And let's not forget the Pokemon. They have really come to love the Redtree forests. They couldn't go a day without expressing different sounds of joy.

But still... Something seems off... about tonight... Is a Pokemon in trouble? Or is it the fabled Team rocket he has heard from (Y/N)?

Well, it doesn't seem like anything is going to attack them tonight, or at the very least, his senses said.

He'll take a look into this.

"What is this?" Flame stared at the papers before him, before looking up at the heroes who were before him, staring at him intently

"Why are you attacking the Red Tree Forests?" Flame asked the group of heroes.

"Well, you remember the creatures that plagued the world a couple of years ago?" Present Mic asked. It took Flame everything to not snap back at the man.

"You remember that stick that was shoved up your ass a few years ago?" Was what he wanted to say.

"Yeah, I know them." He responded instead, calming himself down.

"Flame, if you acted like that, you might as well be done for." He thought to himself, as the heroes continued explaining.

"We figured out that they still exist, all through this girl." Present Mic continued. Flame presented to be shocked, as he listened in, wanting to hear what else they had discovered.