~Halloween Special 1~

Thank you past me for writing this ahead of time.

USJ arc is probably done by now. so have an extra side story

Also

this is canon, but doesn't serve any narrative purpose, so you can skip it if you want. Doubt you will tho.

 Doubt you will tho

"Hmm...? What's this?"

Midoriya looked at the designed card I had given to him. It contained the address of the Pokemon Association, the time of it happening and the whole as invitation

"A halloween party?" He asked. I smirked.

"Of course!" I responded, before whispering to him.

"Can you give this to everyone else? I don't think they like my existence." 

Midoriya looked around, and sure enough, everyone was avoiding me like the plague.

I just stared soberly at everyone. Yes, it was weird for someone to just join with a bunch of super powered creatures, but yet again, who were they to talk?

We're all just freaks in our own way.

"Oh, and also, don't tell them it was from me." I reminded him, as he squeezed his face.

"O... k..." Was all he said, as he took the pile of invites I had personally crafted for everyone. He looked around, before handing out the papers to everyone.

"Woah, Midoriya, a Halloween party?"

"This is irresponsible for you, creating a party during the start of a school year, but i'll allow it."

"Fuck off shitty Deku."

"Yeah, I'll join!"

"Count me in two!"

...

Wow... 

Just like that? And with me they just ignore me or scoot away.

I'm not an idiot, I've seen all those eyes darting to me no matter what lesson we took

Just because of the Pokemon?

...

It doesn't matter, after they have been revealed to the public, then they could see that Pokemon are not dangerous at all.