#040

"Play around the crit."

- Pokémon Challenges

"No way... how did you find the secret entrance!?"

"I pretended to be a bar of soap and I gave your members the slip." (Y/N) had a smirk on her face, as Pikachu was quickly on guard. It wasn't fully a lie, but she wasn't fully telling the truth, either. She could say how those two guards basically left it open... but she won't.

"(Y/N), take this seriously. These people are now classified as a villain organisation." Cemiya muttered, his wings spread out dangerously as he quietly analysed the people within the hallway.

6 grunts, all holding those balls which are similar to the ball releasing Weezing earlier. If (Y/N) had to guess, it was a pokeball of sorts. However, the striking design which makes it similar to the balls that (Y/N) had made her worry. It looked exactly like the balls her father made, with the exception that the top is black instead of red.

But she doesn't wish to doubt her father. Must be a coincidence.

The grunts threw out the balls, many Pokémon such as Zubats, Poocheyanas and an Ariados appeared on the field, all looking fierce and terrifying as they almost towered over the three.

"Oi, (Y/N) chick or whatever your name is." The third person - from what (Y/N) could remember her hero name to be, Greyscale, "Why do these... grunts have full control over the... creatures?"

"Pokémon."

"Yeah, Pokémon." She sighed, a bit of nervousness on her face, before her resolve thickened, "Why do the grunts have control over them?"

(Y/N) had to turn their head towards the Pokémon once again, cautiously staring at the snarling threats in front of them.

"I don't know... But once this is all over, I can take them to the Pokémon association to reform them!" (Y/N) said enthusiastically, a smile on her face, while Greyscale only deadpanned.

"Are you that optimistic?"

"Huh? Did someone say something?" (Y/N) retorted.

"Cut it out you two." Cemiya muttered, stretching out his wings as the Pokémon got on the offensive. The guards ushered commands, as the various Pokémon launched themselves at the heroes, all using different moves.

Cemiya almost attacked, seemingly readying to launch himself at the Pokémon.

"Pikachu, use thunderbolt!" An electrical shot almost grazed Cemiya, as he barely managed to avoid the attack, looking almost shocked (pun intended) at the lightning passing by him.