#017

"I am the Flaming Moltres!

- James of Team Rocket

Iida ran

Iida ran.

He ran faster than he has ever had before. He had to. He NEEDED to. He envisioned his classmates frightened expressions when a group of villains appeared in a warp gate during their school activity.

Even if they had amazing quirks for combat, and had the power of Thirteen and Aizawa with them, it's not going to be enough, they are outnumbered and in grave danger.

He had to get help. As fast as possible! His classmates created that window of opportunity for him to escape, and he will use it as best as he can!

They put their trust in him, and he will not disappoint!

"Engine BOOST!" He yelled, moving even faster than before.

"Jeez! Enough about me! It's like you want to know my entire life!" I joked

"Jeez! Enough about me! It's like you want to know my entire life!" I joked. All Might gave his signature laugh. "How about you? How's teaching for you?"

"Well, it's definitely a new experience. And it can be overwhelming at times." All Might thought back to Class 1a, and how rowdy the class is during activities.

"But all in all, it's a great experience!" He concluded, a giant grin on his head.

I hummed.

"Must be nice to not fear fighting villains daily." I muttered.

"So anyways, I-"

"ALL MIGHT!" A voice rang in the air. I looked to the direction of the voice.

"Holy shit is that the terminator?" I asked.