#020.5

Extra Chapter 2 - "Training for the festival!"

The Pokemon scampered about, training their moves and skills in their own different ways

The Pokemon scampered about, training their moves and skills in their own different ways. Some Pokemon mainly going for offence, while others for defence.

In the centre of the mini-chaos, (Y/N) stood, ordering them with their moves.

"Eevee, use swift!" She ordered, as Eevee jumped up, swinging it's tail as stars appeared around it.

"Ee... Vee!" It unleashed the stars.

"Lucario, bone rush to deflect!" She called out, as Lucario nodded, summoning a bone from the palm of it's hand.

"Lucario!" with multiple successful swings, the stars were destroyed, exploding behind him.

"Good job! Both of you!" (Y/N) made sure to complement the Pokemon for their hard work, before moving onto the next double.

"Oh, Gengar, watch your side!" (Y/N) called. Gengar, looking very quickly, effectively dodged the incoming moonblast from her Kirlia.

"Gen Gen!" He cried.

"Kirlia, keep up that good work! I'm sure you'll be able to outmanoeuvre Gengar with those hidden stats!" She shouted out, Kirlia blushing a bit in response, before giving a determined glare.

"Kir!"

She then looked towards Pikachu and Dragonite. The two were duking it out, with Dragonite using brute strength, while PIkachu using it's speed to dodge and weave through it's attacks.

"Pi pi pi pi!"

"Dragon!" 

"Keep it up you two!" (Y/N) encouraged them.

(Y/N) POV:

"Great job everyone!" I called out, as my team was finished with their training. The whole team was tired, yet satisfied with how the training went. A chorus of cries came from the group, before a small rumbling noise echoed.