#028

"No dream is too far-fetched."

- Unknown

"Welcome to the finale of the first round peeps! We have a very interesting matchup here today!" Present Mic shouted

"Welcome to the finale of the first round peeps! We have a very interesting matchup here today!" Present Mic shouted. Screens displayed the two opponents who'd be going against each other.

Uraraka Ochaco and (L/N) (Y/N)

"In this corner, we have the very bubbly girl with zero gravity! Uraraka!" He announced, as the crowd cheered. Ochaco glare hardened, tightening her fists.

"Vs! The creature tamer which has been the show of the festival! (L/N)!" Mixed reception from the audience occurred, murmurs going through out the festival. Even now, not all of the audience is on board with the Pokemon.

Ochaco gave an intense glare, analysing everything (Y/N) could do. She noticed the pokeballs on her waist.

"Ready, begin!" Midnight announces, as Ochaco rushes in, attempting to use her quirk.

"She must be very reliant on the monsters. I'll get to her before she can summo-"

Surprisingly for Ochaco, (Y/N) dodged the attack, throwing Ochaco to the side of the field. Ochaco got up, surprised. "She actually fought back?!"

(Y/N) analysed Ochaco, bringing a pokeball in her hand. Of course, (Y/N) knew that over relying on her Pokemon is a horrible mistake, so she learnt some basic self defense skills. Of course, she's no master at it, but Pokemon battles have given her a knack for analyzing and counter attacking opponents.

(Y/N) opened the Pokeball.

"Lucario, I choose you!" Lucario came out of the ball.

"Ario!" Lucario said, punching his fists together.

"Lucario, the aura Pokemon. A fighting and steel type! It controls waves known as auras, which are powerful enough to pulverise huge rocks. It uses these waves to take down its prey." The Pokedex's voice rang out within the stadium

Ochaco analysed the Pokemon, as fear slowly spikes within her. 

It's not the same creature. She repeatedly told herself, as she got into a battle stance. Lucario clashed his fists together.

Ochaco started running to attack Lucario.

"Meteor Mash!" (Y/N) said, as Lucario ran towards Ochaco, his fists somewhat representing iron. Ochaco swung at Lucario, trying to activate her quirk, but Lucario dodges the feeble attacks as he hits her with one meteor mash to the stomach. Ochaco yelled in pain, as she stumbled back, before trying again.