#030

"I want to be the best, there ever was. To beat all the rest, yeah that's my cause!"

- Pokerap

"So... i'm fighting Tokoyami next?" (Y/N) hummed, looking at the matchup table. It was her vs Tokoyami, while Bakugo was fighting Todoroki. Already she can hear him shouting words like 'die' and 'do your best' within the arena.

She sighed, considering her options. They were together within the calvary battle, so therefore, she could analyse everything that Tokoyami had done there.

And trust me, from a close look, it's already obvious what she can do.

One, Dark Shadow is weak to light, secondly, Tokoyami relied on Dark Shadow way too much. With those two weaknesses, It won't be hard to overpower him so long as she has the right Pokémon by her side.

She smiled to herself.

"Maybe i'll finally be able to leave this school afterwards." She hummed to herself, closing her eyes.

" She hummed to herself, closing her eyes

Cherry was a bit bored. It's been a while since she felt bored at this event, and all she felt like she was doing at this point was waiting for (Y/N) to fight and everything.

What a bore.

Her attention was on the ground, deciding not to reflect on what (Y/N) had said, but instead, what Todoroki had said earlier when she had eavesdropped on their conversation. There was a lot to unpack from that conversation alone, and if she was right, then it must link back to him.

She zoned out, Todoroki's words replaying in her head.

"Yep, 100% similar to him..." Cherry mused, thinking. She didn't pay attention to her surroundings, before she accidentally bumped into a hooded figure.

"Ah-! Oh jeez, sorry!" Cherry frantically waved her hands around, as the figure slowly turned themselves around. Cherry then stopped, eying the figure with widened eyes.