#029

"Know yourself, know your adversary, and you hold the key to victory." 

–Ash Ketchum

The sports festival

The sports festival.

The sports festival.

An event that was supposed to showcase what students of UA high course was about. What they could do, and how they could get scouted.

Supposed to.

Instead, it's became a Pokémon glamour. 

Well, not fully.

At least, now it is.

A child pointed at a floating balloon. Drifblim, floating overhead, looking over all the festivities.

A woman took notice of a Corvisquire and their family flying overhead the festival, their loud caws attracting so much attention.

A small Nuzleaf somehow made it's way into the crowd, and created astonished and scared faces everywhere, as nobody had no idea how to react to the Pokémon.

Even a Pawmo took notice of all this, and went to request for some food. The Pokémon ate happily, while the bartender stared at it, nervously, but also curiously.

In other words, Pokémon were everywhere now. They were finally making appearances, after being in hiding for a very long time.

 They were finally making appearances, after being in hiding for a very long time

(Y/N) took a scroll through her phone. Many results had started popping up when she ad searched 'Pokémon' on the search engine. She smiled a bit, noting some videos already popping up.

The smile turned to a frown, as she noticed some videos being negative. Her eyes furrowed.

"Pikachu?"