#032

"I never expected to hear Pokémon say such things..."

- N

For what it's worth, publicity has never been better

For what it's worth, publicity has never been better. With the sudden resurge of the newly dubbed 'Pokémon', many people have been curious as to the mythical creatures with powers and odd shapes.

News articles started to pop up, showcasing the different Pokémon to the world, or, at the very least, the Pokémon that were made public by (Y/N). People gossiped, trying to learn just what these unique creatures were. These 'attacks'. These 'abilities', all of them.

But most of all, they were interested in the Pokémon themselves. Why did Pokémon gain such bad publicity originally? Why were there many different rumours about Pokémon being evil?

Questions that were asked, but never answered.

"...What the fuck do you mean I have to stay in UA for the time being!?" A voice erupted throughout the halls, jump scaring a poor Snom which was walking about the Pokémon Headquarters with it's Espion friend. The Espion quickly calmed down it's partner, before curiously peeking it's head through the door.

(Y/N) was on a call with someone, pinching the bridge of her nose with a frown on her face.

"I've already done the thing! There's no reason for me to remain in the school!"

"Quite contrary, (L/N)!" Nezu's voice rang out on the phone. "With the rise of the Pokémon, we need you here more than ever!"

"That wasn't in the fucking agreement." (Y/N) argued, fiddling with a Pokeball as she frowned, annoyed that she had to stay in the school. Pikachu tilted their heads, staring at (Y/N) with a confused look on his face.

"Your exact words are: 'I can prove to you and this world, that the Pokémon are not evil creatures, and can co-exist with society'." Nezu pointed out. (Y/N) raised a brow, confused. She knows she said that, but what is he getting at?