Chapter Eleven: Won't let him touch you again!

Arrow's POV

I look up at the building. My heart is already pounding in my chest. We have two options in this situation.

One we do it the professional way which doesn't always work. So I'm letting my dad and Paul take the reins with that along side Allac. Colin, Trigger,Gile and I are going to try go round the back and find the truth. Plus my dad, Paul and Allac can be a great distraction.

So we have two options but we are taking both. Can you blame us?

I'm worried William and the rest of the kids here. If he needs help they do too. This isn't going to be easy...yet nothing has been since I got into this.

We reach the back of the huge building. It feels out of touch in its surroundings. The building looks like it's in need of a few repairs and the overly grown bushes and weeds.

"Arrow you okay?" Colin asks me.

I nod to him. "Yeah...I just hope we can help and get them out this situation," I say to him.

"We will. Don't worry," Trigger says to me before Colin did.

Colin nods his head to agree. "We will do everything we can to put a end to what is happening."

"I know...let's try find a way in."

NO POV

That is exactly what the four young men did. The back door hadn't been locked so it almost felt too easy.

Yet they didn't have time to worry about that. They headed inside to start there search to find William or any of the other kids that will be here.

It didn't take too long to find something awfully out of place.

They had been searching room by room and Arrow came upon the room out of place from the rest.

The door had been unlocked too which Arrow didn't understand why considering what is inside.

The room has this awful smell of tobacco and a hint of weed. The room is similar to the rest but this room has items you wouldn't ever think to see in a place that's meant to be a home and to look after children.

Arrow suddenly feels tense and sick to the stomach. Handcuffs, ropes, wips are just some of the items stored in here.

Arrow takes a closer look at the desk thinking if he should be wasting time looking in here...the kids are the most important part. He should carry on searching, maybe the others have found some of the kids by now.

The door behind him slammed with a loud bang!

Arrow turns quickly to find a middle age man glaring at him.

"This your stuff?" Arrrow asks.

"You shouldn't be in here...what the fuck do you think you are doing!" He demands.

"I'm trying to stop whatever is going on here!"

"Is that so? I'm very curious how you plan to do that."

"I always do in the end," Arrow says slowly. It may not always go smoothly but in the end he had done his best to protect the kids he has done and he won't stop doing that now.

"In the end? What are you? What exactly is your reason for doing this?"

"To stop the abuse and to protect the kids here. I don't know if you know about Embrace," Arrow begins.

"Ah...I thought I recognised your face. It was only a matter of time till you figured this out I guess...its not exactly what the boss was hoping for though. So what is your next move...Arrow Sharp?"