Chapter Twenty Four: Never

The Sharp House is in full swing this morning. Its Tyler's birthday.

The house is decorated with party banners, balloons and even a massive balloon with one and six on. Tyler is sixteen today.

The kitchen is already full of party food with last minute bits being cooked by Trigger, Colin and Gile.

The garden is where the music is already blaring, the kids having fun playing football. A big white gasibo is up to block of the wintry cold and some heaters.

Beautiful red, white and blue lights inside and a disco ball.

Arrow climbs out the shower his many scars completed exposed.

He grabs the towel of the side before spotting himself in the mirror.

His scars on his face are something he hasn't really been able to escape or forget since they happened.

Many people can't help but bring them up in a conversation...it sometimes gets draining even listening to it Arrow feels.

He quickly dries himself including being careful with his most recent injury before grabbing a bandage and wrapping it around himself to cover the wound and secures it the best he can.

He puts some deodorant on before wrapping the towel around him and unlocks the bathroom door to reveal Ezra his twin brother.

"You okay?" He asks too quickly.

"Fine...I don't need a babysitter to use the shower," Arrow informs him.

"I know little brother I just wanted to make sure...you took sometime," he whispers.

"I'm just taking it easy."

"Arrow taking it easy? Who are you and where is Arrow gone," asks a voice behind Ezra.

"Very funny Paul."

Paul smiles at Arrow. "Just not like you is it."

"Yeah...well Colin made a good point. Sometimes I need too or I won't be good for anyone."

"Yeah he does make a very good point."

"I love you guys but it is a bit awkward you both standing here when I'm just in a towel," I laugh.

"Nothing awkward between brothers but we leave you to finish up come on Ezra," Paul says beckeming him to leave Arrow alone to get dressed.

"Call us if you need us," Ezra says as Paul and him head down the corridor and towards the stairs.

Arrow heads into his room closing the door behind him. That wasn't awkward at all Arrow thinks as he finds the clothes he is going to wear laying on the bed.

He dries the rest of himself before he begins to get dressed.

Arrow is finally dressed and looks at himself in the long mirror next to the wardrobe.

He is wearing his black jeans and a smart blue shirt and black trainers.

He goes over to the bedside table and looks at the three separate tablets he is currently on.

He picks up the glass of water before taking each tablet at a time.

"You okay?" A voice asks behind him.

Arrow turns around to find Colin at the door.

"I'm fine. Is everything okay?"

"Yeah pretty much all ready to go. I came up to get presents anyway so I thought I check in to make sure you are okay," he smiles at Arrow.