Chapter Twenty Two: Long Story!

Arrow's POV

I heard the gunshot. Yet no pain ever came.

I felt the heavy clutch on me fall away as Jack falls to the ground.

Tate stood a few inches away from me and Jack now on the ground.

"Dickhead. Never liked the guy. I know I shouldn't of shot but Jesus he was just getting on my nerves. You okay Arrow?" Tate asks me.

"I think so," I say slowly.

Ezra wraps his arms around me so tight but it felt so warm and loving.

"I can't say I approve with your decision but I will let it slide today. If I ever see you shoot to kill again..." Ezra mumbles looking at Tate as he continues to hold me tight.

"Got it...should we go?" Tate asks.

"Just what I was about to say," Keith says as climbs back into the car.

Ezra let's go but still stays close to me as we head back to the car and he lets me in first before climbing in himself.

Really all I want to do right now is be back home...how do I get myself into these things?"

A question I seem to ask myself or to the air alot it seems.

I feel like I really let Tyler down...

But right now I'm more concerned about Ezra and Tate getting away from this life for good. Ezra might of been born a few moments before me but I still feel sad that I never got to be a good little brother to him all these years. If I had known about him I would of tried to help him...I can't change the past but I can certainly make a difference now some how.

Yet I have a strange feeling arising again...I can't help but feel scared. Will we even make it out of alive?

Paul's POV

"Wait...I swear I just saw Arrow in that car...well this may sound strange but I saw two of him..."

"What?" Arrow's dad asks confused.

"You heard me."

"Shit..."

"What do you know that I don't? You don't seem so shocked?"

"I'll have to explain later we have to follow that car!" Arrow's dad shouts as he puts the police car in reserve before shooting off after the car I just pointed out.

What the hell is going on?

Arrow's POV

"There is a police car following us," Keith informs us.

"Any chance that's your dad?" Ezra asks.

I look behind us to reconginse my dad's car. "Yeah that's my dad."

"What's the plan here?" Keith asks.

"They must of saw Arrow in the car. If you speed up and then stop...you get out and run. Tate and I will be fine," Ezra says to him.

"We haven't finished."

"You think we have a chance of finishing this now? No chance. You either go now or you may end up in jail," Ezra tells him firmly.

"Fuck...you two better look after yourselfs or else," Keith says as he speeds up quickly.

It didn't take long for Keith to get ahead of the police car before he pulls over abruptly. "See you around," Keith says before he runs for it.

Naturally every part of me don't want him to go. Yet I know he means something to Ezra...this time I'll have to let it go.

Finally the police car catches up pulling directly next to the car.