Chapter Forty: I'm lost!

One year later

Arrow's POV

I look in the mirror wearing my grey suit and smart black shoes. My hair has been recently cut, and I washed it this morning.

Colin stands behind me in a similar suit. The only difference is I am wearing a blue tie, and he is wearing a red tie.

"You ready?" Colin asks me.

"I believe so. It's time I kept my promise to Trigger," I smile at him in the mirror.

"About time," Colin jokes. "I'm kidding. We have had to make sure Gile and Trigger were happy with everything. Are you sure you are okay?" He asks me.

"Of course. We best get going," I say as we grab our stuff off the bed and leave our room downstairs.

"You both look amazing," Ezra smiles.

"You know when you are meant to be arriving?" I ask him.

"Of course. We will know once the limo shows up anyway. You two get going, and we will see you later," Ezra winks.

"Thanks. Make sure the kids are all ready on time," I say to him before Colin and I leave the house.

Trigger's POV

This is one of the most important days of my life. I get to marry the man I love. Without a doubt, he is my soul mate.

I've been quite hectic preparing Gile and my wedding, but the day is finally upon us.

Today, I will share Gile's last name. Trigger Clifton.

Yet the last name doesn't really bother me much. Just marrying the man I love is enough and, more importantly...

I get to share the day with the people I love. Arrow Sharp is one of the bravest men I have ever had an honour of knowing and having in my life. I couldn't think of anyone better to be my best man.

I'm truly grateful he will be here today with me. He is my best friend, someone I have come to care for deeply, and I'm sure Dig will look down at us both and be glad we can share this day today together as I marry the man I love.

"Knock knock!" I hear Arrow say as he comes into the room smiling in my direction.

"Hey Arrow, I'm so glad you are here. I'm still not sure," I mutter.

"What?" Arrow asks, confused.

"Oh no, not about the wedding. I mean, which tie?" I ask, laughing.

"Oh, right. I think the blue one," Arrow smiles as he puts two beers down on the table.

"Drink already?"

"It's your wedding day. You can't expect me to get through this without some do you," Arrow laughs, winking at me.

"Oh, watch it," I laugh as he hands me one. "Why not. To be honest, if I had been there when you got married, I sure would have been the same."

"You would have been worse. Colin is with Gile. I think he is more nervous than you are," Arrow says he sits on the bed with his beer.

"I'm not surprised. This took so long as he was so undisisive."

"Yeah, I think he just wanted to make sure you both have the day you both wanted. He really does love you," Arrow tells me.

"I know. I really do love him. I couldn't think of anyone else I would ever feel this way about. But I also couldn't think of anyone else but you to be my best man. Thank you...for keeping up your end of the bargain," I smirk at him