Chapter Four: Survivor's?

Henry's idea had been to get Arrow alone but as all three of them managed to avoid booby traps it has left him no choice but to go ahead with the three of them.

It's alot more difficult to control the situation, get them clenced but he will do his best.

Hopefully there mind set will soon change...

Arrow's POV

I hate being split up from Colin and within those first few moments I had hoped we wouldn't be.

That soon changed, quite quickly. Cameron helping me off the floor us both struggling to make much sense of the situation and what is going on.

I hear Colin shouting my name but the room is already full of a dark smoke making it impossible to see.

"You okay?" Cameron asks me looking at me the way Colin sometimes looks at me.

I panic a bit stepping back. "I'm fine," I say slowly.

"You sure you can stand on your own?" He asks me.

"I'll be fine."

Cameron let's go of my arm. "Any ideas?" He asks me.

"Not a clue...Colin," I whisper worried now.

"Don't worry. We will make it out of this. We have too!"

Colin's POV

I found myself losing Arrow all to quickly. One moment he is in front of Cameron and I and next smoke comes from no where...

I'm pushed hardly backwards onto the ground before I feel something dragging me away from him.

"Arrow!" I shout his name but it's no good I can't stop myself from being dragged away from him.

After what feels like sometime I'm finally let go being left in complete darkness.

I rush back to my feet...I'm coming Arrow...

Arrow's POV

I squeeze myself through the gap as the sword hits into the wall I had been against a moment before.

My heart is pumping inside my chest loud and clear. That could of easily killed me...I don't think he even wants to keep me alive now. He just wants me dead..

"I saw the way he looked at you Arrow!"

"Why does that matter? Being gay is wrong right!" I shout hoping I'm protected here but I doubt for long. Henry has lost it...even more then before.

I try move forward along the tight hole I had managed to squeeze myself down but the wall is close to both sides of me and its causing discomfort due to my injuries.

This is ridiculous!

I finally make it to the end feeling relief from my body now not being squashed.

"Arrow!" I hear Colin shout.

I turn as I feel something piece my shoulder....fuck!

I knew it hadn't pieced deep but enough to cause pain, blood and horrible sickly feeling.

"Stop running!" Henry finally says looking at me with a bizzaze look. He has the sword still in his hand, my blood left on the blade.

Suddenly Colin is pushing Henry with a hard shove which Henry clearly hadn't expected. The sword leaving his grip it hitting the ground with a loud clang.

Colin takes his chance grabbing the sword and stepping in front of me.

"I will use this if I have to. Just leave us alone! You can think whatever you want but you have no right to hunt us or treat us like this just because we like the same sex. I love this man...I love Arrow. What right do you have to say otherwise? Just piss off!" Colin shouts aggressively.

"What happened to you Henry? Where is that man who said he loved me," Cameron says who is just behind Henry now.

Henry looks at Cameron and sighs. "That man no longer exsists. I have a family and a wife...and for the most part I'm happy," he says to him.

"If that is what makes you happy. It don't give you a right to think just because your happy with a women that we aren't allowed to be happy with the same sex. Just leave us alone. Let us go," Cameron says.

"My father gave me this duty. I will not fail him!"

"It's you against us and I think we have the advantage now. You have no chance of coming out of this clean. You will suffer for your crimes," Colin says firmly.

"Strong words but will you actually try and kill me? I don't think you have it in you!"

"Who said about killing you. You should suffer a long painful life for what you have done here and to our son. I'm more then happy begin that suffering," Colin says holding the sword firm.

"Colin...I really don't feel good," I say but my voice sounds horse and strange even to me.

"Cameron take the sword and make him lead us out of here. Arrow needs medical assistants as quickly as possible," Colin says as he hands Cameron the sword and rushes to my side. He picks me up into his arms. I rest my head against him...letting the darkness consume me so the pain can just disappear...

No POV

Fragile as a human body can be, it can also tolerate alot and still somehow come to heal and repair. The night hadn't been an easy one for any of the men who found themselves underground but as Cameron led the way forcing Henry to show the exit they all hoped the worst of it will be behind them...

Sadly the three young men never made it to the exit as for the second time over the last few hours explosion went off Henry and Cameron taking the full impact of it.

The smell of burning, the eerie silence left behind could only make anyone wonder who set off the explosion and why?

Better yet will there even be any survivor's?