Chapter Twelve: This isn't good.

Arrow's POV

I'll do all I can to protect someone who needs it. With everything I've got. No matter if that gets me hurt or not.

I know this man wouldn't let this go lightly, so I'll do all I can to protect Will from this man.

He came at me fast but I've seen faster. I make Will step further back before I caught his punch in my fist before twisting his arm making him back away.

"Your good I give you that but how much can you really do before I manage to get through your defences. You will only hold up for so long," the man sneers at me.

"Give it your best shot!" I bite back at him.

NO POV

The first serious cause of alarm came from the smoke alarms going off. Followed by smoke, fire and chaos.

Many of the kids in total shock at the situation fallen upon them. Paul found himself once again in a very uncertain situation that slightly scared him. But truely what worried him the most is if he and Arrow's dad could get everyone to safety.

As Paul starts to find the nearest exit to get the kids out Arrow's dad is on the phone ringing for more back up and the fire brigade.

But in the back of Paul's head is where is Gile, Trigger, Colin and Arrow and are they safe?

Colin found himself with Gile pinned up against a wall with two kids with three large men blocking there exit.

"If you just stand there we will all be killed by the fire!" Colin shouts at them.

"You have ruined everything!" One of the three men shout.

"Just get out our way or I will do it by force!" Gile shouts.

"Try it!" All three of the men shout at the same time.

Clearly things are about to turn in to a fall on fight, Gile and Colin have no choice but to fight back to save these kids...it is never easy.

The situation felt all to familuar. Fire, smoke, chaos and danger.

Arrow's POV

I feel my energy draining. My body reaching its limits. Yet I can tell he is slowing too. I've done some damage but I probably don't look too good either.

This guy just won't give up....

"Will!" We hear someone shout nearby.

"It's Freddie," Will says rushing for the door and pulling it open.

Zagan tries to get by me but I push him back.

"Give it a rest! You can be old enough to be that kids dad you sick baatard!" I shout at him.

I notice the glimpse of something bright and manage to back away enough to feel the object in his hand just graze by my shirt.

"I have to give you this, Arrow. Most people wouldn't of been able to think quick enough to dodge that but I suppose after all you been through...your much more alert then most."

"Can you not smell that? Did you not here the alarms? If we don't get out of here we will all end up dead," I say to him.

"Now you have ruined everything I have nothing left to lose...but you do!" He shouts lounging at me tackling me to the floor. We struggle, as I stop him reaching my skin with the knife but his weight it slowly crushing me.

"I do love your passion. Not many people would go to these measures to help these orphans. I see the fire in your eyes...and I wonder where you get it from? I mean I heard your injuries weren't all done by enemies."

I quickly manage to do enough to make him drop the knife.

I try to grab it but Will and another boy I take to be Freddie get dragged into the room with two men.

"Don't even think about it!"

Shit...

The man I had been struggling with let's out a long sickly laugh before grabbing the knife before kicking me in the stomach harshly before grabbing my top pulling me up enough to slam me against the wall.

He places the knife against my neck with a smirk.

"Now it looks like I'm in control," he whispers into my ear.

I try move but the knife touches my neck making me stop.

"That's a good boy," he laughs.

"Fuck you!"

"Oh you have a quick temper and you say I'm the bad person here. Might want to look at yourself mate. Now you three are going to come with us quietly or someone will get hurt I promise."

"Why all three of us?" Will asks.

"You think I'm stupid. You think I'm going to give your little boyfriend the the chance to save you and take you away from me? No."

"But," Will begins but the man cuts across him. "I'm also not stupid enough to leave this man behind. Did you see him fight me? Can you not see the fire in his eyes? He won't stop...or less he is dead but I rather not kill anyone today anyway. Plus it might be fun," he winks at me.

"What the heck is wrong with you!"

"Shut up or I might just change my mind. One clean slice and your bleeding out in seconds. Now you two grabs those handcuffs get them on the kids," he says to the two men.

"What about him?" They both ask at the same time.

He looks at me sighing. "Just do what I said."

I watch as they start to handcuff the kids...I want to stop this but I won't be no help dead...fuck this!

Why is it never easy or simple...I can't let this man get away with the kids...I just can't.

The man backs away a little before pulling me forward and forcing me onto my knees.

"Good now one of you keep hold of the two of them and the other grab me those chains!"

Suddenly a explosion rips through the building, the floor crumbling underneath us.

I feel myself falling...unable to really process what is going on but I don't think I felt the fall because pain feels my head...darkness, confusion...fuck this isn't good....