96

They were kissing each other softly, with all their love. They were trying to give each other's heart peace! They had seen so many ups and downs . In this mad house, maintaining a good bond, is a big task.  And they had idea that many housemates wanted them to stay away from each other!

In this process many times they gave each other pain and today they were removing all those bad memories. This kiss was not just a kiss, it was an assurance that they are together and they will face all the ups and downs of their life together .

Their kiss not only gave them an assurance of love but also it healed their soul. They felt if they are together, then nothing else matters!

Nothing else really never mattered for them . They always had their own little happy world in this house!

Ever thought someone you adore and make him or her your idol and then one day , he or she just becomes your soulmate? Isn't it unbelievable? But love can happen anytime with anyone right?

And the story of sidnaaz was meant to happen and it happened like this where millions of people could see a pure love story in such a house where love is just a timepass! But sidnaaz proved that if love is real, then nothing else matters!!

.
.
.

They broke the kiss and looked at each other!! Sana felt shy by his intense gaze! He was giving her too many shocks to digest. First of all the way he confessed his feelings made her feel so special.

And now this kiss, was also initiated by him. Her private shukla will kill her with shocks!!

She hugged him as she was not understanding what should she do!!!

Sid: sharma kyun rahi hai?! Usdin toh badi bol rahi thi ki smooch kar legi tu national television pe?? Aab kya hua? By the way, you taste sweet.

Sana closed her eyes tightly and hid her face in his neck, because his shameless talks were too much to take for her. He chuckled and hugged her more tightly while mumbling a sweet I love you!!

.
.
.

After sometime they laid in their bed and kept looking at each other!!

Sana smiled and whispered...

Sana:

sab kuch bohot unexpected tha mere liye! Meko hamesha se paata tha ki tu mere liye feel karta hai. Tera Kuch bhi game k liye nahi tha kabhi bhi. Teri care teri protectiveness teri dosti puri duniya ko dikhi hogi but tera pyaar bas Maine mehsoos kiya kyun ki chahe tune mu se nahi bola but hamesha feel karwaya ki mai tere liye special hoon!!

Aaj bhi mai bas ek chota sa pyaara sa wish expect kar rahi thi par mujhe nahi paata tha ki aaj mera Sidharthhh apna dil khol k rakh Dega mere samne!!

Yakeen maan koi bhi proposal iss proposal se jada special nahi ho saakta mere liye. Jis ghar mein hume pyaar hua uss ghar mein aise confess karna, mere liye bohot special hai aur hamesha rahega!!

Tu itna pyaara hai na!! Teko paata ? Mai birthdays pe hamesha dukhi raha karti thi par for the first time, meko apni birthday pe itni Khushi hui. Meri jindegi ka best Birthday hai ye!! Kyun ki mujhe sab se keemti taufa mil gya!!

Tune meri haar ek wish puri ki hai sidhaarth! Tune meko dil se hasna sikhaya! Tune meko sahi galat ka fadak sikhaya! Tu nahi hota toh mai bhi nahi hoti, tu hai issliye mai bhi hoon!!

Maine bas kehne k liye nahi kaha tha ki tu meri khushi hai . Mai mean karti thi wo! Thank you for this birthday wish!! Sidharth Shukla, TU BEST HAI!!

Sidharth smiled and pulled her closer. The way her eyes were glittering made him believe that she is genuinely happy and that's what he wanted! He wants her to be happy always, no matter what!