Letter from Ms. Xytine ❤️

Hello sweeties!

As Owned By The Vampire King - S1 and Queen Of The Vampire King - S2 already reached their end, I just want to express how grateful I am for the love and support that you guys always show towards me and my works.

Thank you so much talaga, sweeties! Kung wala yung support niyo, paniguradong hindi ko na tinuloy yung duology na ito. Thank you so much rin sa pagtitiis sa napakatagal kong mga updates. The real og readers already knew na matagal talaga akong mag-update pero nandyan parin sila, patiently waiting sa bawat update. Also to the new readers, thank you rin sa pag-unawa and welcome to this very humble and simple family.

OBTVK and QOTVK are my first stories na nagkaroon ng ganitong kadaming reads and votes. Hindi ko talaga inaasahan na aabot sa ganitong karaming wattpad readers ang makakabasa ng duology na ito, kasi aspiring writer palang naman ako and unti ang followers. Kaya sobrang thankful talaga ko sa mga support niyo until the very end.

Again, thank you so much for the continuous love and support! You guys are awesome and I am proud to have you as a very supportive readers! Thank you so much for supporting this simple aspiring writer. 🥺❤️

But for now..

Maximus Ethan, Scarlet Celine, The Royalties, High Councils, and other supporting characters of this duology is now SIGNING OFF.

Thank you so much for loving them! ❤️

Te amo mucho,
Ms. Xytine