1: School

"Katy! Hurry up or we're going to be late for school!" JB yelled as he waited in Katy's living room, just like he always does when he wasn't on tour.

"Coming! Calm down!" Katy yelled down the stairs to JB. After what seemed like forever, Katy finally came down wearing her school uniform. Her navy blue skinny jeans and white collar shirt. Katy never wore skirts or dresses, heck, she didn't even own one.

"Finally! My goodness, school would be over by now!" JB sighed.

Katy stuck her tongue out at him and said, "Hey, no one asked for you to wait for me."

JB smiled at her and said, "Touché!" They laughed it off and were headed for school. It was a peaceful walk, but it was enjoyable. They strolled for about ten minutes before they arrived at their school, although as soon as they did, Katy got the usual death glares she got from her best friend's fans. JB was a part of a new kpop group called Got 7. They had good music and all, but above all, they had way too many fans. If glares could kill, Katy would have died a long time ago.

.

KATY POV

"Just ignore them." JB smiled at me.

"Just like always right?" I sighed. JB lost the smile on his face and I realized. "Hey! I'm just kidding! They don't even bother me! They are just jealous that I have the best guy friend a person could ever ask for." I cooed. This made JB immediately gain his smile back, and we continued to walk through the school to our class which was about to start. As soon as the bell rang, JB and I parted, because we had different homerooms. I rushed through the door, where I tripped and fell, creating a huge ruckus in the class room. The whole class filled with laughter and I was just sitting there, on the floor, completely embarrassed. I slowly got up and trudged to my seat where I dug my face in my hands. "Aish jinjja." I said to myself. Just then, a guy through a paper ball at my head.

"Stop speaking your stupid foreign language! This is LA! Not China!" He shouted. I turned back and glared at him.

"I'm Korean stupid!" I shouted back. He then grew angry and walked up to me.

"What did your ugly mouth just say to me?" He asked furiously.

"Go away, your just a waste of time." I ignored him and turned around.

"Okay listen here you little-" He started but was then interrupted by the teacher.

"Alright class! Sorry I'm late, I had a parking ticket I had to deal with!" He said and everyone got silent and the guy who was now just a couple inches in front of my face, gave me a 'you got lucky' look, and went back to his seat. I sighed as I leaned back in my chair. Today is going to be a long day. I thought.

.

JB POV

I can't stop thinking about Katy. She goes through so much because of me. If everyone treats her like this when I am around, what do they do to her when I'm not?
"AISH!" I dug my hands through my hair.

"Oppa? What's wrong? Do you need a hug?" A random girl next to me asked. I smiled at her and shook my head.

"No, it's okay, but thanks!" I said while winking at her. Then, I watched as the girl's cheeks turned bright red. Meanwhile, I turned back around and leaned forward and let my head rest on my hands. I have to do something nice for her. I have to make it up to her, and I know exactly how I am going to do it.