12: The Plan

KATY POV

"Psst! Hey!" I whispered to Jhope and Suga, careful not to wake up Jungkook. They slowly opened their eyes and looked at me. I put my finger up to my mouth, telling them to be quiet. Then, I motioned for them to come out to the living room. Then, I went in the other room and did the same to wake up Taehyung, Namjoon, Jimin, and Jin. Soon, all of BTS, except for Jungkook, was in the living room, yawning. "Yah wake up!" I yelled. This caught their attention, but they still continued to whine.

"Katy, were tired!" Jimin complained.

"Yah, it's been ten hours since you went back to sleep!" I said.

"Fine, why did you wake us up?" Namjoon asked.

"I need your guy's help to plan Jungkook's birthday party!" I said aloud. After hearing this, their eyes widened and they sat up.

"Okay, what do you want to know?" Taehyung asked.

"I want to know what his favorite activities are" I said. They thought for a while.

"He likes playing video games." Jimin said.

"And going to the beach." Jin said

"He also likes paintball fights." Suga said.

"We never won him in paintball before though." Jhope said, shaking his head. I smirked.

"I never played paintball before, but it sounds fun!" I said.

"He also likes doughnuts!" Taehyung said. I laughed.

"Okay, so the plan is, we are going to eat doughnuts for breakfast, go paint balling, go to the beach, eat at a fancy restaurant, and then we will come home and play video games? Does that sound good?" I asked and all of their eyes widened.

"That's like Jungkook's ideal day right there." Namjoon said and we all laughed.

"Okay, sounds good, I need to go to the market to get the ingredients to make the doughnuts, so Tae-" I started but was interrupted.

"Wait, your going to make the doughnuts?" Jimin asked. I nodded. Then, all of them cheered and I giggled.

"Anyway, me, Jin, Jimin and Taehyung can go to the market to get the ingredients. Suga, Jhope, and Namjoon, can you guys go buy the cake and decorations?" I asked and they nodded. "Okay, go!" I said. After that, we all got up, grabbed our stuff, and left. This is going to be the best birthday ever Jungkook, just you wait!

.

JUNGKOOK POV

I woke up to the sound of the door closing. I got up and looked around. Where are the other hyungs? I walked into the other room, then, I knocked before going into Katy's room. Where is everyone? I called them, but none of them answered. What's going on? I looked at the clock. 9:00 pm. Where could they have gone so late in the night? I walked into the kitchen and saw that Katy at least made food before she left. It was chicken soup. I poured myself a bowl and watched tv. After a while, I looked at the clock again. 10:15 pm. I picked up the phone to call them again, but before I could, I heard the door open. Katy and Taehyung came in, laughing, with Jin hyung and Jimin hyung, not far behind them, holding grocery bags. I focused myself on Katy and Taehyung again. My heart started racing and I felt myself burning up. Seeing them together made me... jealous. I quickly ran up to them.

"Where have you guys been?" They froze in place. Looking at me. Did I say something wrong?

.

KATY POV

Jimin, Jin, Taehyung, and I were walking home, when suddenly, I tripped and fell. Jin and Jimin asked me if I was okay, but Taehyung broke out laughing. I smirked and started to pretend cry. He then stopped laughing and got down to apologize when I looked up at him and smiled.

"Boo." I said. Then, I ran ahead of him and he ran after me. After a few seconds, he caught me.

"Aish, pabo you scared me!" He said. By this time, we made it to the door and Jin and Jimin were catching up to us. I started laughing and so did he. I unlocked the door and we walked in. Then, Jungkook popped out of no where.

"Where have you guys been?" He asked. I froze. The doughnuts are supposed to be a surprise.

"The market." I said. Then, I smiled at him and turned around. Jin caught up to us and handed me the groceries.

"Come on Jungkook, let's go watch some tv." Jin said, taking him into the living room. Thank goodness. Keep him occupied Jin! Not long after that, the rest of BTS came in and handed me the cake and decorations. I nodded and told them to not say anything. Then, they nodded and went into the living room. I sighed and hid the cake in the fridge along with the rest of the ingredients. Then, I hid the decorations in the cabinet before going out to join them. We talked for a while, then I got tired. Also, I would have to wake up early tomorrow to make the doughnuts.

"I'm tired, goodnight!" I said, getting up.

"Sleeping already?" They asked and I nodded. They said good night back and I went into my room. As I jumped on my bed, I set an alarm for 6:00 am. I then laid down and closed my eyes. I can't wait for tomorrow.