52: Happy Birthday Katy (Part 1)

KATY POV

I woke up and looked at the clock. 8:00 am. I yawned and walked outside. When I did, I saw that no one was there. Maybe the boys are still sleeping in their rooms? I walked to the kitchen to make breakfast, but when I got to the sink, I found a note. It said: Hi Katy! We all left to prepare for our performance tonight but we didn't want to wake you up because you looked really tired so if you are reading this, we already left! We hope you don't mind. Also, rest because we will not be home all day, but you still have to come to our performance okay?! We will have someone pick you up at 6:00 pm so be ready by then! We love you! Love, BTS <3

Then, next to the note, I found a box of doughnuts with another note attached to it that said: Don't go through the trouble of making breakfast. Eat this! I sighed. I guess this is my birthday breakfast. I took the doughnut box and I ate my breakfast. Then, I laid around at home all day and waited as 6:00 came very slowly. Soon, after what seemed like forever, 6:00 finally came and I was all dressed and ready. By then, their manager came to pick me up and we drove to their concert. Then, he escorted me to the boys and they greeted me with smiles and hugs.

"We're so glad you came! We have a special performance tonight and we didn't want you to miss it!" Jhope said and I smiled at him. Then, they went on stage and they performed 'I Need U' and I watched as they performed it perfectly. I felt proud of them. Despite how tiring it is, they go to every performance with a smile. After their performance, I thought that they would come back all sweaty like usual, but they, for some reason, never came. I looked back on stage and saw that Namjoon had the mic.

"Whats up everybody! For those of you who don't know us, we are BTS and that was our newest song, I Need U!" He said and everyone clapped and cheered. Then, Suga got the mic.

"Now everyone, we have a very special guest for all of you tonight!" He said, then Jhope grabbed the mic.

"She is full of hope and happiness," He started. Then, Jin grabbed the mic.

"She is caring and beautiful," Jin added. Then, Jimin grabbed the mic.

"Today is her birthday," He added. My eyes widened. V took the mic.

"She's my best friend!" He said, then finally, Jungkook took the mic.

"And she is my girlfriend, the person I love." He said. My heart fluttered. What is this?

"Please give it up for Katy Jin!" Namjoon said, taking the mic back. At that, their manager escorted me onto the stage and my heart froze as I saw a HUGE crowd, cheering for me. After a while, when I got to the center of the stage, BTS lined up behind me.

"Alright guys, let's sing Happy Birthday for her! 1, 2, 3!" Jungkook said.

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Katy! Happy Birthday to you!" They all sang. Then, confetti blew up around me and lights shined like crazy. The fans were also screaming and clapping and the boys were smiling behind me. I, on the other hand, was still trying to process everything that was happening at that moment. Am I really on stage with them? Does everyone know about Jungkook and I now? They didn't forget my birthday?

"Happy Birthday Katy! We love you!" BTS said while hugging me. My eyes formed tears of joy and I hugged them back and thanked them. Then, something unexpected happened. The lights turned off and the spotlight shined on me and Jungkook. Then, he leaned in and kissed me! In front of all of his fans! The crowd went wild and I couldn't help but to laugh.

"Happy Birthday Jagi! I love you and I always will! I hope to spend the rest of your birthdays with you!" He said and the crowd awed. Then, I blushed and nodded, making everyone laugh. After that, we went off of the stage and they attacked me, once again, with hugs.

"SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They said and I laughed.

"You guys didn't need to do all of this!" I said and they shook their heads.

"Nonsense! It's your birthday! It's the most important day of the year!" Taehyung said and I smiled.

"Did you think that we forgot?" Jimin asked and I nodded.

"Honestly, yes but I didn't really mind. I knew that you guys were really tired and I didn't need anything or expect anything for my birthday." I said and Jungkook smiled and back hugged me.

"Then I guess this surprise was a success!" He said. Then, the rest of them cheered and with that, they cleaned up and we went home. There, they took out a birthday cake and set it up for me to eat. They sang happy birthday once again for me, and I teared up in the process. Once they were done, I thanked them and blew out the candles. Then, I took a slice of cake to eat, but before I could eat the cake, Jungkook smeared some on my face.

"Jungkook!" I yelled.

"Um, Katy, you have a little something on your face!" Taehyung laughed and they all cracked up. Jungkook licked his lips.

"I could clean it up for you." He said and I laughed.

"Ew! Your gross!" I said and everyone laughed again. At that, while Jungkook was laughing, I took a slice of cake and smeared it on his face. Revenge pabo!

"OoohhhHH!" Everyone cheered and Jungkook narrowed his eyes.

"Don't make me tickle you!" He said. At that, I ran away from him and he chased me. We ended up running all around the dorm until the rest of the boys caught me, holding me in place. Then, Jungkook came closer slowly, and when he got to me, all of them started tickling me and I bursted out laughing. Then, Taehyung, Namjoon, Jin, Suga, Jhope, and Jimin all punched me 19 times while Jungkook attacked me with 19 kisses.

"Okay! Okay! That's enough!" I said while laughing.

"What? Don't you want more?" Jungkook smirked.

"Ew maknae!" The boys whined and we laughed.

"What? Am I not allowed to kiss my girlfriend?" Jungkook asked.

"Not around us!" Taehyung said.

"Okay guys calm down. Anyway, what else should we do?" I asked. Everyone looked around and shrugged. Just then, the manager came in with his phone.

"Katy? There is someone who wants to talk to you." He said.

"Really? Who?" I asked.

"He said his name is JB." He said. My eyes widened. J-JB?